To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Williams County (Search another county.)
Craig Peffley (Williams County)
Northwest Ohio 419-485-4636 Home 567-239-8694 Cell
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Williams County
Jamie Walters (Defiance County)
Jamie Walters firstname.lastname@example.org 419.438.7335
Brad Hibbard (Henry County)
Fulton, Henry, Williams, Defiance & Western Lucas Counties 419-467-0734
Dwight Sawyer (Fulton County)
Call 419 875-6550
Roger Myers (Fulton County)
I will pick up swarms in the Swanton OH area. 419 875 6399
William Brubaker (Henry County)
I'm interested in removing swarms within a 20 mile radius of Hamler, Ohio,My cell # is 419-270-2851/home phone 419-274-8019
Danielle and Matthew Bradley (Defiance County)
NW Ohio Williams to Auaize county and Williams to Lucas county. Call me at 419-348-5517 and/or my husband at 419-202-5623
Mark Jones (Fulton County)
Doug Severt (Defiance County)
Northwest Ohio from Dayton to Edgerton 937-626-3077