To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Washington County (Search another county.)
Michael DeVaughn (Washington County)
Kenneth & Sandra Bach (Washington County)
David Huffer (Washington County)
740-516-0421 Washington County area
Lori Sayre (Washington County)
Washington County Area 740-517-4328
David Huck (Washington County)
Will remove within 30 miles of home address
Sam Hammett (Washington County)
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Washington County
Adam & Sharon Loukx (athens County)
Athens, vinton, meigs or hocking county. Adam @ 419-304-2862
Jo Hooper (Morgan County)
Interested in Swarm Removal? Call 740-350-7300 in Morgan County, Ohio
Ron Briggs (Noble County)
Charles Travis (Monroe County)
Paul Hutchins (Morgan County)
Ed Smith (Noble County)
(740) 459-0080 Swarm removal and cut outs by a licensed contractor throughout Ohio Please call or text and send pictures if you can! Thank you, Ed Smith.
Ed Newman (Athens County)
I can do this in Athens or Meigs Counties I'm at 740-541-8231 newmane@Ohio.edu