To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Tuscarawas County (Search another county.)
Tom Capozella (Tuscarawas County)
Bee swarm removal in Tuscarawas County. Tom Capozella @ 3304473365
Ryan Carlisle (Tuscarawas County)
330-432-5937 Tuscarawas County and surrounding counties
Ray Wirt (Tuscarawas County)
Tyler Waters (Tuscarawas County)
Can collect swarms from Tuscarawas and surrounding counties. Holmes, Stark, Coshocton, 330-365-0556
Dan Andrews (Tuscarawas County)
Tuscarawas county ---- 330-243-4368
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Tuscarawas County
Dick Mullet (Coshocton County)
30 miles from home, Call 7408243915
Bill Stump (Stark County)
swarms removed for free, cutouts estimates also free, 15 mile radius on navarre,ohio (330) 484-6674
Rick StClair (Guernsey County)
William Caplinger (Coshocton County)
Coshocton County 7405024635
David and Lelean Sprang (Hardin County)
Donald Kehl (Stark County)
swarm removal and cutouts removed. swarm removal is free, prices for cutouts ( established hives in walls) also free 15 miles radius of louisville,ohio 330 875 4066
Richard Parrish & Mary Parker (Stark County)
Stark County and surrounding areas within 30 miles. Late evening and weekend removals. (919)426-3224. Located in Canton
Ray Stanton (Carroll County)
Paul Warstler (Stark County)
Michael Hubbell (Hardin County)
Michael Hubbell 419-673-6346 Within 25 miles of Kenton, OH Give location of swarm-tree, overhang, other and height above ground.
Laurene Kiel (Stark County)
Stark County and Western Columbia counties, Call 330-309-5925
Austin Roby (Hardin County)
Anywhere in Hardin county, call 4196728766
Bob & Cindy Eicher (Stark County)
Michael Perkins (Coshocton County)
Coshocton, Muskingum, and Licking. 740-610-5817 *
John Cooper (Carroll County)
Stephen Beattie (Stark County)
I operate in Stark and Carrol counties. Phone number is 330-987-8596
Rich Blessing (Stark County)