To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Morrow County (Search another county.)
Kent Knapp (Morrow County)
Douglas E. Stanton (Morrow County)
Morrow, Marion counties. 419-560-2868
John Coffman, Sr. (Morrow County)
Knox, Licking, Franklin, Delaware, and Morrow County John - 740-358-3263 Text/Voice email@example.com
LESLIE JOHNS (Morrow County)
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Morrow County
Sue & Joe Daly (Delaware County)
Tim Kaiser (Knox County)
Will remove swarms in Knox and Licking Counties. Ph#740-398-3701 Leave message for I am hard of hearing. I check messages often.
Stephen Brooks (Delaware County)
Steve Motter (Richland County)
Text or email 419-565-1220 Einar5107@gmail.com South Richland County
Rondald K Jewett (Knox County)
Knox County 651-249-6459
Danny and Christa Gray (Knox County)
Roger Gorrell (Knox County)
Call 740 504-6307
Lorie Armbruster (Delaware County)
Krista Howard (Knox County)
Gambier/Mt. Vernon Locations Only
Tim Brause (Crawford County)
I am willing to remove outside swarms (not from building walls) from Crawford and surrounding counties. Call 419-561-5785.
Kathy Shell (Crawford County)
Al Blyth (Delaware County)
Delaware County. 614-565-0301
Angela Mizer (Knox County)
CHRISTINE & CHIP HOWARD (Delaware County)
Delaware, Franklin or Union counties
Larry Pierce (Richland County)
Charles Stickelman (Richland County)
Chuck Stickelman 419-610-6638 Western Richland County, Eastern Crawford County, Northern Morrow County
Teresa Parker (Delaware County)
Free Swarm Removal. 614-832-0769. Franklin or Delaware County. No cut-outs.
Dan Curtis (Delaware County)
Mitchell, Mike Kauth, Kim (Delaware County)
Call 248-875-8640 for swarm removal in Galena area.
John Williams (Richland County)
I will remove swarms in Crawford, Morrow and Knox counties also. Call 4195650742
Richard Miller (Knox County)
Andy and Sharon Greene (Marion County)