To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Marion County (Search another county.)
Ric Harvel (Marion County)
Marion & Morrow Counties 440.789.9434 RevRicHarvel@gmail.com
Andy and Sharon Greene (Marion County)
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Marion County
Michael Hubbell (Hardin County)
Michael Hubbell 419-673-6346 Within 25 miles of Kenton, OH Give location of swarm-tree, overhang, other and height above ground.
CHRISTINE & CHIP HOWARD (Delaware County)
Delaware, Franklin or Union counties
Tim Brause (Crawford County)
I am willing to remove outside swarms (not from building walls) from Crawford and surrounding counties. Call 419-561-5785.
Matthew Stanford (Wayne County)
Wayne and Medina counties. Phone/Text: (330) 410-9310
David and Lelean Sprang (Hardin County)
Ron Zickefoose (Wayne County)
Swarm removal in Wayne County Ohio. Call 330-466-3642.
Jo Hooper (Morgan County)
Interested in Swarm Removal? Call 740-350-7300 in Morgan County, Ohio
Glenn and Julie Turner (Wayne County)
Wayne county. Phone 330-317-4529
Sue & Joe Daly (Delaware County)
Lorie Armbruster (Delaware County)
Stephen Brooks (Delaware County)
Teresa Parker (Delaware County)
Free Swarm Removal. 614-832-0769. Franklin or Delaware County. No cut-outs.
Kathy Shell (Crawford County)
Austin Roby (Hardin County)
Anywhere in Hardin county, call 4196728766
Dan Curtis (Delaware County)
Al Blyth (Delaware County)
Delaware County. 614-565-0301
Josh Combs (Union County)
Swarm and hive removal in Union and surrounding counties. Combs bee farm 937-537-1739
Mitchell, Mike Kauth, Kim (Delaware County)
Call 248-875-8640 for swarm removal in Galena area.
Paul Hutchins (Morgan County)
Terry Steiner (Wayne County)
Ken Jones (Wayne County)
Joe Linscott (Union County)