To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Mahoning County (Search another county.)
Tim Cassidy (Mahoning County)
Call or text 330 540 3211 Youngstown and surrounding areas within 10 miles.
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Mahoning County
Paul Warstler (Stark County)
Richard Parrish & Mary Parker (Stark County)
Stark County and surrounding areas within 30 miles. Late evening and weekend removals. (919)426-3224. Located in Canton
Kristen Pool (Portage County)
Brian Adkins (Trumbull County)
Andrea Swogger (Trumbull County)
Carrie Goral (Trumbull County)
Bruce Deafenbaugh (Columbiana County)
Swarm Removal towns of Columbiana, East Palestine, New Springfield, Unity Twp, and New Waterford. Call 330-457-0326
G. Edward Kibler (Portage County)
Stephanie Turney (Trumbull County)
Stephanie Turney 330-506-9976 (call or text message), firstname.lastname@example.org Swarm removal in Trumbull, Mahoning, and Portage Counties
Seth Steward (Trumbull County)
Warren, OH Youngstown, OH 330-314-7856
Bob & Cindy Eicher (Stark County)
Stephen Beattie (Stark County)
I operate in Stark and Carrol counties. Phone number is 330-987-8596
Nancy Raymond (Portage County)
Nancy Raymond. 330 807 7602. Will remove bees from Portage, Summit and Stark County.
Donald Kehl (Stark County)
swarm removal and cutouts removed. swarm removal is free, prices for cutouts ( established hives in walls) also free 15 miles radius of louisville,ohio 330 875 4066
Rich Blessing (Stark County)
James Smith (Trumbull County)
Call (330) 984-2622
Erica Moore (Trumbull County)
Jason Harris (Trumbull County)
330 718 2750 Warren area
Laurene Kiel (Stark County)
Stark County and Western Columbia counties, Call 330-309-5925
Daniel Kaminski (Portage County)
Mark and Dalene Behlke (Trumbull County)
HOME 330399-6780 24-7 Service NE Ohio Nothing over 25 ft w/o a lift
Susan Nutter (Columbiana County)
Servicing Columbiana, Mahoning and Trumbull counties. Text or call 330-692-2447
Bryon Thomas (Columbiana County)
Services: Swarm Removal, Cutouts (Remove established hives) 25 mile radius from Minerva. Swarm removal, free estimates for established hive removal. Call or text 330-692-2764
Ann Myers (Columbiana County)
Carroll County, Eastern Stark, Western Columbiana
Bill Stump (Stark County)
swarms removed for free, cutouts estimates also free, 15 mile radius on navarre,ohio (330) 484-6674