To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Knox County (Search another county.)
Richard Miller (Knox County)
Angela Mizer (Knox County)
Danny and Christa Gray (Knox County)
Krista Howard (Knox County)
Gambier/Mt. Vernon Locations Only
Rondald K Jewett (Knox County)
Knox County 651-249-6459
Roger Gorrell (Knox County)
Call 740 504-6307
Tim Kaiser (Knox County)
Will remove swarms in Knox and Licking Counties. Ph#740-398-3701 Leave message for I am hard of hearing. I check messages often.
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Knox County
Ted Waggoner (Licking County)
Doug Baker (Ashland County)
Ashland county, call for areas near Mohican State park , Call 3307051448
Bernard Snow (Licking County)
Stephen Brooks (Delaware County)
Josef Werner (Ashland County)
Service area is Ashland and surrounding counties. If I don't answer please leave a voice-mail or text message. Thanks! Call 3304169565
Garth Creekmore (Licking County)
Larry Pierce (Richland County)
Lorie Armbruster (Delaware County)
Charles Stickelman (Richland County)
Chuck Stickelman 419-610-6638 Western Richland County, Eastern Crawford County, Northern Morrow County
Michael Perkins (Coshocton County)
Coshocton, Muskingum, and Licking. 740-610-5817 *
William Caplinger (Coshocton County)
Coshocton County 7405024635
Dan Longstreth (Licking County)
Will remove swarms within 50 miles of Heath Ohio. Will also do cutouts within 50 miles of Heath Ohio. Please call me at 740-348-6528.
Dick Mullet (Coshocton County)
30 miles from home, Call 7408243915
Paul Hutchins (Morgan County)
Bob Harlow (Licking County)
John Williams (Richland County)
I will remove swarms in Crawford, Morrow and Knox counties also. Call 4195650742
Mitchell, Mike Kauth, Kim (Delaware County)
Call 248-875-8640 for swarm removal in Galena area.
Jo Hooper (Morgan County)
Interested in Swarm Removal? Call 740-350-7300 in Morgan County, Ohio
Al Blyth (Delaware County)
Delaware County. 614-565-0301
Terry Eddy (Licking County)
614 725 8172 Western Licking County, Northern Franklin County, Southern Delaware County
Steve Motter (Richland County)
Text or email 419-565-1220 Einar5107@gmail.com South Richland County
Sue & Joe Daly (Delaware County)
Merle C Griffith, Jr (Ashland County)
Mark A Dann (Licking County)
Teresa Parker (Delaware County)
Free Swarm Removal. 614-832-0769. Franklin or Delaware County. No cut-outs.
CHRISTINE & CHIP HOWARD (Delaware County)
Delaware, Franklin or Union counties
Dan Curtis (Delaware County)