To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Jefferson County (Search another county.)
William May (Jefferson County)
Brittany Turner (Jefferson County)
Friendly bee apiary Brittany turner (Jefferson county) 740-317-0083
Joseph Kovaleski (Jefferson County)
Jefferson and Harrison County 740-632-7500
Shane Teramana (Jefferson County)
Jefferson county and Northern Belmont county. Text or call 740-317-8908 If no answer please leave a message or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Ehni (Jefferson County)
Will remove swarms in S. Jefferson, E Harrison and N Belmont counties. Call 304-551-5137
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Jefferson County
Robert Hooker (Harrison County)
Service Harrison County Phone 740-945-0189
John Cooper (Carroll County)
Steve Whiting (Harrison County)
Call 740-546-3335 or 740-546-4497
Ann Myers (Columbiana County)
Carroll County, Eastern Stark, Western Columbiana
Bruce Deafenbaugh (Columbiana County)
Swarm Removal towns of Columbiana, East Palestine, New Springfield, Unity Twp, and New Waterford. Call 330-457-0326
Ray Stanton (Carroll County)
Bryon Thomas (Columbiana County)
Services: Swarm Removal, Cutouts (Remove established hives) 25 mile radius from Minerva. Swarm removal, free estimates for established hive removal. Call or text 330-692-2764
Susan Nutter (Columbiana County)
Servicing Columbiana, Mahoning and Trumbull counties. Text or call 330-692-2447
Elizabeth McHam (Harrison County)