To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Jackson County (Search another county.)
Corey Ruby (Jackson County)
Call or text day and night: Corey Ruby 740-988-8860
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Jackson County
Dan and Michele Black (Gallia County)
Keith Giffin (Ross County)
David Watters (Lawrence County)
David Watters 330-647-8214
David Ferguson (Scioto County)
Brian Crow (Ross County)
Hunter Torchick (Ross County)
Services: Swarm Removal, Cutouts (Remove Established Hives) I serve Ross and any adjacent counties. Call/Text 740-600-2221
Marishka Wile & Jeff Crecelius (Vinton County)
Service Area: Vinton & Jackson County Tel: 614-202-4897
Cecil Entler (Pike County)
Gene Elliott (Gallia County)
Wyatt Bates (Scioto County)
Charles Frazier (Ross County)
Ross County Ohio 7407012427
Roger and Maria Brewer (Gallia County)
Remove swarms in and around Gallipolis and local area. 240-210-2476