To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Huron County (Search another county.)
John Merrilees (Huron County)
Mark Brown (Huron County)
Jerry Draper (Huron County)
Jeremy Draper (Huron County)
Huron, Richland, Ashland, and Seneca counties, Contact number 5672240389
Dennis Lauber (Huron County)
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Huron County
Thomas M Rathbun (Sandusky County)
Swarm removal in Sandusky,Seneca and Erie County. Call 419-603-1749
Morris Hinton (Lorain County)
Within 12 miles of Wellington. 440-647-3823
Josef Werner (Ashland County)
Service area is Ashland and surrounding counties. If I don't answer please leave a voice-mail or text message. Thanks! Call 3304169565
Aaron Bores (Lorain County)
Thomas Reineck (Sandusky County)
Fremont and Sandusky County Ohio,Call Tom 419-680-6685
Kathleen Conn (Erie County)
Christine Barnett (Lorain County)
Contact by sending a message via website. www.ThirstySquirrelFarm.com
Laura Rollins (Lorain County)
Tim Brause (Crawford County)
I am willing to remove outside swarms (not from building walls) from Crawford and surrounding counties. Call 419-561-5785.
Johnathan Reichel (Lorain County)
Penfield township, Lorain county -Call 7179791456
Larry Pierce (Richland County)
Susan Rhodes (Seneca County)
4194354473 Service Fostoria and surrounding areas.
Angel Mitchell (Sandusky County)
Removal of swarms from Sandusky County & neighboring counties. Please call Angel Mitchell at (734) 624-6318.
John Williams (Richland County)
I will remove swarms in Crawford, Morrow and Knox counties also. Call 4195650742
Roland and Carole Zimmerman (Seneca County)
Merle C Griffith, Jr (Ashland County)
John and Kelly Spahr (Seneca County)
Seneca County only 419.618.3173
Mark Ernst (Seneca County)
Tim R. Moore (Lorain County)
David Weber (Lorain County)
dave weber 440-315-2367 email@example.com swarm removal and cut outs in lorain county and northern medina county
Dene Vetrano (Lorain County)
Doug Baker (Ashland County)
Ashland county, call for areas near Mohican State park , Call 3307051448
Kathy Shell (Crawford County)
Charles Stickelman (Richland County)
Chuck Stickelman 419-610-6638 Western Richland County, Eastern Crawford County, Northern Morrow County
Dylan Joseph Huntington (Seneca County)
Hancock, wood, seneca counties area or near phone :419-306-1161, I may not answer work evenings but will get back with you asap. Can also find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/TheHoneyBeeApiary
Larry Baker (Seneca County)
Seneca County only. Call 419.937.6355
Rosemary Clifford (Erie County)
Steve Motter (Richland County)
Text or email 419-565-1220 Einar5107@gmail.com South Richland County
Michael Stone (Sandusky County)
Deb Yeagle (Sandusky County)
Bonnie Pierson (Lorain County)
Northern Lorain County 440-759-6045