To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Hocking County (Search another county.)
Richard Harwood (Hocking County)
Amanda McWilliams (Hocking County)
(740)707-3102 Athens, Hocking, Vinton counties
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Hocking County
Ed Newman (Athens County)
I can do this in Athens or Meigs Counties I'm at 740-541-8231 newmane@Ohio.edu
Dan & Mary Wampler (Fairfield County)
Dan and Mary Wampler Lancaster and all of Fairfield County 740-654-4045 740-407-0952
Keith Giffin (Ross County)
David E. Claffey III (Pickaway County)
Orient area 614 204-3804
Adam & Sharon Loukx (athens County)
Athens, vinton, meigs or hocking county. Adam @ 419-304-2862
Tim Kirby (Perry County)
within 30 miles of Somerset, Ohio; call 614-679-7617
Marishka Wile & Jeff Crecelius (Vinton County)
Service Area: Vinton & Jackson County Tel: 614-202-4897
Kristi S Huskey (Fairfield County)
Fairfield, southern Licking and Eastern/Southern/Southeastern Franklin County Text 614-208-3972
Laurie Dotson (Fairfield County)
James Marable (Fairfield County)
Call or text 614-506-6057. I am located in Canal Winchester.
Carey Emory (Perry County)
Will remove swarms in Perry & Muskingum county. Call 740 840 3034
Naomi Harless (Fairfield County)
Central Ohio, Naomi Harless @ 614-314-0651
Anna & Agosta, Jodi Wolak (Fairfield County)
Brian Crow (Ross County)
Robert Hamilton (Fairfield County)
My cell 740-974-0641 leave a message and a number
Joe Baker (Perry County)
Cameron Benedict (Fairfield County)
Lancaster/Amanda/Tarlton/Laurelville Area, Call 614-282-0272
Thane Evans (fairfield County)
Thane Evans - 740-334-0771 - happily servicing central, eastern and southeastern Ohio but willing to travel almost anywhere in the state! Enthusiastic, passionate, and careful with the bees.
Steven Boyer (Fairfield County)
Fairfield County and surrounding counties 614-419-2545
Thomas Zwayer (Pickaway County)
Will service Central Ohio area (740) 497-8556
Charles Frazier (Ross County)
Ross County Ohio 7407012427
Hunter Torchick (Ross County)
Services: Swarm Removal, Cutouts (Remove Established Hives) I serve Ross and any adjacent counties. Call/Text 740-600-2221
GREG FOULKS (Fairfield County)
See https://www.sycamorecreekapiary.com/live-bee-removal for details
Mark Nicolia (fairfield County)
f airfield and hocking county 740-653-9601