To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Hancock County (Search another county.)
Robert J. Brumbaugh (Hancock County)
419-722-9091 - Hancock County
Jeri Wenger (Hancock County)
Brad & Stephanie Beach (Hancock County)
Brad Beach Hancock County Area 419-722-2857
Ryan Patrick (Hancock County)
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Hancock County
Baldridge Farms (Putnam County)
Swarm removal in Putnam and surrounding counties ,please do not call for removal of established hives. Call 419-303-5334
Cheri R. Mack (WYANDOT County)
Judith Loesch (Wood County)
Steve Seitz (Wyandot County)
Phillip Petterborg (Wood County)
Mike Soboleski (Wood County)
Removal in Wood, Lucas, Sandusky, Henry, Hancock. Call 419.494.2226
John Smith (Allen County)
Swarm removal in Allen County, Call 555-123-2345
Mark Ernst (Seneca County)
Larry Baker (Seneca County)
Seneca County only. Call 419.937.6355
Brad Hibbard (Henry County)
Fulton, Henry, Williams, Defiance & Western Lucas Counties 419-467-0734
Tim Arheit (Allen County)
Swarm removal in the Allen county area. We will require a picture be submitted to identify the bees. Estimates available for hive removal/cutouts. Call 419-371-1742. http:\\www.honeyrunapiaries.com
Michael Hubbell (Hardin County)
Michael Hubbell 419-673-6346 Within 25 miles of Kenton, OH Give location of swarm-tree, overhang, other and height above ground.
David and Lelean Sprang (Hardin County)
John and Kelly Spahr (Seneca County)
Seneca County only 419.618.3173
William Brubaker (Henry County)
I'm interested in removing swarms within a 20 mile radius of Hamler, Ohio,My cell # is 419-270-2851/home phone 419-274-8019
Teresa Wagoner (Wood County)
Washington county only. 304.482.6401
Peter Schuler (Wyandot County)
Call cellphone 7407254874
Austin Roby (Hardin County)
Anywhere in Hardin county, call 4196728766
Susan Rhodes (Seneca County)
4194354473 Service Fostoria and surrounding areas.
Dylan Joseph Huntington (Seneca County)
Hancock, wood, seneca counties area or near phone :419-306-1161, I may not answer work evenings but will get back with you asap. Can also find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/TheHoneyBeeApiary
Tom Muir (Wood County)
419-350-3405; firstname.lastname@example.org, Northwest Ohio Area
Joe and Jonathan Stillwagon (Wood County)
Wood County 419-466-6265
Andrew Doboze (Putnam County)
Andrew Doboze Putnam county 812-592-3414
Mark Lathrop (Wood County)
Roland and Carole Zimmerman (Seneca County)
Dave Birkemeier (Putnam County)