To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Guernsey County (Search another county.)
Rick StClair (Guernsey County)
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Guernsey County
Tom Capozella (Tuscarawas County)
Bee swarm removal in Tuscarawas County. Tom Capozella @ 3304473365
Tyler Waters (Tuscarawas County)
Can collect swarms from Tuscarawas and surrounding counties. Holmes, Stark, Coshocton, 330-365-0556
Dick Mullet (Coshocton County)
30 miles from home, Call 7408243915
Dan Andrews (Tuscarawas County)
Tuscarawas county ---- 330-243-4368
David and Lelean Sprang (Hardin County)
Ryan Carlisle (Tuscarawas County)
330-432-5937 Tuscarawas County and surrounding counties
Larry Gamble (Muskingum County)
Muskingum County Area only Cell 740-607-2671 home 740-674-5044
Jack & Marcie Butterfield (Muskingum County)
Muskingum and Perry Counties. 740-607-2772
Ed Smith (Noble County)
(740) 459-0080 Swarm removal and cut outs by a licensed contractor throughout Ohio Please call or text and send pictures if you can! Thank you, Ed Smith.
Ray Wirt (Tuscarawas County)
Austin Roby (Hardin County)
Anywhere in Hardin county, call 4196728766
Carl Baker (Muskingum County)
Muskingum County, Call 740-319-7181
Michael Perkins (Coshocton County)
Coshocton, Muskingum, and Licking. 740-610-5817 *
Michael Hubbell (Hardin County)
Michael Hubbell 419-673-6346 Within 25 miles of Kenton, OH Give location of swarm-tree, overhang, other and height above ground.
William Caplinger (Coshocton County)
Coshocton County 7405024635
Ron Briggs (Noble County)
Jeff Rohrer (Muskingum County)
Call 740.849.2943. No charge for swarm collection. Cut-outs negotiable. Please do not spray bees, if you have already, before I get there an additional charge will apply.
Tony Coury (Muskingum County)