To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Crawford County (Search another county.)
Tim Brause (Crawford County)
I am willing to remove outside swarms (not from building walls) from Crawford and surrounding counties. Call 419-561-5785.
Kathy Shell (Crawford County)
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Crawford County
John and Kelly Spahr (Seneca County)
Seneca County only 419.618.3173
Jo Hooper (Morgan County)
Interested in Swarm Removal? Call 740-350-7300 in Morgan County, Ohio
Andy and Sharon Greene (Marion County)
Dylan Joseph Huntington (Seneca County)
Hancock, wood, seneca counties area or near phone :419-306-1161, I may not answer work evenings but will get back with you asap. Can also find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/TheHoneyBeeApiary
Roland and Carole Zimmerman (Seneca County)
Charles Stickelman (Richland County)
Chuck Stickelman 419-610-6638 Western Richland County, Eastern Crawford County, Northern Morrow County
Larry Baker (Seneca County)
Seneca County only. Call 419.937.6355
Larry Pierce (Richland County)
Peter Schuler (Wyandot County)
Call cellphone 7407254874
John Merrilees (Huron County)
Jeremy Draper (Huron County)
Huron, Richland, Ashland, and Seneca counties, Contact number 5672240389
Steve Seitz (Wyandot County)
Cheri R. Mack (WYANDOT County)
Paul Hutchins (Morgan County)
Mark Ernst (Seneca County)
Dennis Lauber (Huron County)
Jerry Draper (Huron County)
Mark Brown (Huron County)
Steve Motter (Richland County)
Text or email 419-565-1220 Einar5107@gmail.com South Richland County
Susan Rhodes (Seneca County)
4194354473 Service Fostoria and surrounding areas.
John Williams (Richland County)
I will remove swarms in Crawford, Morrow and Knox counties also. Call 4195650742