To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Coshocton County (Search another county.)
William Caplinger (Coshocton County)
Coshocton County 7405024635
Michael Perkins (Coshocton County)
Coshocton, Muskingum, and Licking. 740-610-5817 *
Dick Mullet (Coshocton County)
30 miles from home, Call 7408243915
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Coshocton County
Jack & Marcie Butterfield (Muskingum County)
Muskingum and Perry Counties. 740-607-2772
Ted Waggoner (Licking County)
Ryan Carlisle (Tuscarawas County)
330-432-5937 Tuscarawas County and surrounding counties
Terry Eddy (Licking County)
614 725 8172 Western Licking County, Northern Franklin County, Southern Delaware County
Ray Wirt (Tuscarawas County)
Roger Gorrell (Knox County)
Call 740 504-6307
Dan Andrews (Tuscarawas County)
Tuscarawas county ---- 330-243-4368
Angela Mizer (Knox County)
Danny and Christa Gray (Knox County)
Krista Howard (Knox County)
Gambier/Mt. Vernon Locations Only
Carl Baker (Muskingum County)
Muskingum County, Call 740-319-7181
Mark A Dann (Licking County)
Richard Miller (Knox County)
Rondald K Jewett (Knox County)
Knox County 651-249-6459
Dan Longstreth (Licking County)
Will remove swarms within 50 miles of Heath Ohio. Will also do cutouts within 50 miles of Heath Ohio. Please call me at 740-348-6528.
Larry Gamble (Muskingum County)
Muskingum County Area only Cell 740-607-2671 home 740-674-5044
Tim Kaiser (Knox County)
Will remove swarms in Knox and Licking Counties. Ph#740-398-3701 Leave message for I am hard of hearing. I check messages often.
Bob Harlow (Licking County)
Bernard Snow (Licking County)
Tony Coury (Muskingum County)
Garth Creekmore (Licking County)
Tom Capozella (Tuscarawas County)
Bee swarm removal in Tuscarawas County. Tom Capozella @ 3304473365
Jeff Rohrer (Muskingum County)
Call 740.849.2943. No charge for swarm collection. Cut-outs negotiable. Please do not spray bees, if you have already, before I get there an additional charge will apply.
Rick StClair (Guernsey County)
Tyler Waters (Tuscarawas County)
Can collect swarms from Tuscarawas and surrounding counties. Holmes, Stark, Coshocton, 330-365-0556