To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Clermont County (Search another county.)
Shelly McClain (Clermont County)
Call 513-317-1289 Clermont County Swarms and Bee Removals
Amy Osborne (Clermont County)
Please Call, Swarm removal for free within Clermont Co. and the surrounding area, Cut-out evaluation are free. Call 513-909-9BEE (9233)
Vicki Holthaus (Clermont County)
Daniel Edwards (Clermont County)
513 752-0211 Home 513 502-5443 Cell Servicing Southwest Ohio and Northern Kentucky Looking for locations to place Swarm Traps Use Thermal Imaging Camera for Cutouts & Trapouts
Dale Eads (Clermont County)
Removal in the Loveland, Ohio area. Call 513-535-3347
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Clermont County
Kelly Morris (Warren County)
Waynesville, Centerville, Bellbrook. Call 937-776-9669
Bobbie & Ron Tindle (Warren County)
Ron Tindle, 513-518-0604. No cutouts in homes
Dennis Goetz (Warren County)
Joe Hahn (Warren County)
Carrie Driehaus (Hamilton County)
Queen City Pollinator Project Carrie Driehaus & Jenny O'Donnell 513-299-8246 firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelly Morse (Brown County)
859-468-4560 Milford, Goshen, Fayetteville, Owensville
Phillip Huckle (Hamilton County)
Fully insured. Serving greater Cincinnati area www.re-hive.com (513) 200-9049
Douglas Bentz (Warren County)
Michael Secrest (Clinton County)
Gary S. Keuffer (Brown County)
Keith Mealy (Warren County)
text or call 513-300-9559
Alice Craig (Warren County)
Lebanon/Waynesville/Clearcreek area. 513 932 4654 or 513 262 7460. Please leave brief message, if available I will call right back for details.
Mike Pasquale (Brown County)
Jim Hopkins (Brown County)
Southwest Ohio 513=518=8961
Ron Kuenle (Warren County)
Joseph Suhre (Hamilton County)
Deward Voss (Hamilton County)
Geoff Hultgern (Warren County)
Eulis Blanton (Clinton County)
Ed Blanton - swarm removal in Blanchester, Clarksville, Morrow, and surrounding area - call 5132541413
Susan Berger (Brown County)
Susan Berger Brown, Highland, Adams and Clermont Counties. 513-515-8219
Jeff Ridner (Brown County)
Maryiah Haley (Warren County)
Ben Patrick (Warren County)
Offer free removal and education to those who contact. Father and daughter team, covering Warren, Hamilton, Butler and Clinton Counties. Call 513-646-7178
Mark A Bak (Warren County)
Swarm removal within 30 miles of Lebanon, Oh. Warren County . No cutouts. Please Call 513-262-5452
Bill Schlater (Warren County)
Craig Lung (Brown County)
Free swarm removal if local. I will safely remove honeybees from your structure and move them to my apiary where they can benefit nature without causing any problems for people. The difficulty level of the removal will determine the price. The inspection/consultation is free with 40 miles.