To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Wyandot County (Search another county.)
Peter Schuler (Wyandot County)
Call cellphone 7407254874
Steve Seitz (Wyandot County)
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Wyandot County
Susan Rhodes (Seneca County)
419-619-5019 Service Fostoria and surrounding areas.
Michael Hubbell (Hardin County)
Michael Hubbell 419-673-6346 Within 25 miles of Kenton, OH Give location of swarm-tree, overhang, other and height above ground.
Robert J. Brumbaugh (Hancock County)
419-722-9091 - Hancock County
David and Lelean Sprang (Hardin County)
Tim Brause (Crawford County)
I am willing to remove outside swarms (not from building walls) from Crawford and surrounding counties. Call 419-561-5785.
Jeri Wenger (Hancock County)
Larry Baker (Seneca County)
Seneca County only. Call 419.937.6355
Ric Harvel (Marion County)
Marion & Morrow Counties 440.789.9434 RevRicHarvel@gmail.com Remove swarms and established hives from homes, structures, downed trees, and barns. I love to train others and do talks.
John and Kelly Spahr (Seneca County)
Seneca County only 419.618.3173
Ryan Patrick (Hancock County)
Contact via email@ firstname.lastname@example.org Hancock and surrounding area.
Brad & Stephanie Beach (Hancock County)
Brad Beach Hancock County Area 419-722-2857
Roland and Carole Zimmerman (Seneca County)
Andy and Sharon Greene (Marion County)
Austin Roby (Hardin County)
Anywhere in Hardin county, call 4196728766
Kathy Shell (Crawford County)
Dylan Joseph Huntington (Seneca County)
Hancock, wood, seneca counties area or near phone :419-306-1161, I may not answer work evenings but will get back with you asap. Can also find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/TheHoneyBeeApiary
Mark Ernst (Seneca County)