To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Wood County (Search another county.)
Teresa Wagoner (Wood County)
Washington county only. 304.482.6401
Joe and Jonathan Stillwagon (Wood County)
Wood County 419-466-6265
Phillip Petterborg (Wood County)
Tom Muir (Wood County)
419-350-3405; firstname.lastname@example.org, Northwest Ohio Area
Mark Lathrop (Wood County)
Mike Soboleski (Wood County)
Removal in Wood, Lucas, Sandusky, Henry, Hancock. Call 419.494.2226
Judith Loesch (Wood County)
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Wood County
Robert J. Brumbaugh (Hancock County)
419-722-9091 - Hancock County
Paul Hoag (Lucas County)
Lucas, Wood counties 419-340-6740
Michael Stone (Sandusky County)
Thomas Gulvas (Ottawa County)
Deb Yeagle (Sandusky County)
Michael Horst (Lucas County)
Ryan Patrick (Hancock County)
Contact via email@ email@example.com Hancock and surrounding area.
Baldridge Farms (Putnam County)
Swarm removal in Putnam and surrounding counties ,please do not call for removal of established hives. Call 419-303-5334
Horace Huse (Lucas County)
Toled Metropolitan Area, Call 419-297-9295
John and Kelly Spahr (Seneca County)
Seneca County only 419.618.3173
Bob Kemley (Ottawa County)
Susan Rhodes (Seneca County)
419-619-5019 Service Fostoria and surrounding areas.
Brad & Stephanie Beach (Hancock County)
Brad Beach Hancock County Area 419-722-2857
Andrew Doboze (Putnam County)
Andrew Doboze Putnam county 812-592-3414
Thomas Reineck (Sandusky County)
Fremont and Sandusky County Ohio,Call Tom 419-680-6685
James Case (Lucas County)
I will remove swarms for free in Toledo as well as Lucas, Fulton and Wood, Lenawee and Monroe counties. Cutouts may be available on a case-by-case basis. 419-318-9857
Larry Baker (Seneca County)
Seneca County only. Call 419.937.6355
David Veith (Lucas County)
David veith 419-349-6401 Veith@toast.net I do cut outs and get pick up swarms. I do charge if called out and they are yellow jackets.
Brad Hibbard (Henry County)
Fulton, Henry, Williams, Defiance & Western Lucas Counties 419-467-0734
William Brubaker (Henry County)
I'm interested in removing swarms within a 20 mile radius of Hamler, Ohio,My cell # is 419-270-2851/home phone 419-274-8019
Thomas M Rathbun (Sandusky County)
Swarm removal in Sandusky,Seneca and Erie County. Call 419-603-1749
Jeri Wenger (Hancock County)
Ed Albright (Ottawa County)
419-376-6738 Toledo, Oregon, Genoa, Holland, Ohio.
Roland and Carole Zimmerman (Seneca County)
Dylan Joseph Huntington (Seneca County)
Hancock, wood, seneca counties area or near phone :419-306-1161, I may not answer work evenings but will get back with you asap. Can also find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/TheHoneyBeeApiary
Dave Birkemeier (Putnam County)
Mark Ernst (Seneca County)
Angel Mitchell (Sandusky County)
Removal of swarms from Sandusky County & neighboring counties. Please call Angel Mitchell at (734) 624-6318.