To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Union County (Search another county.)
Josh Combs (Union County)
Swarm and hive removal in Union and surrounding counties. Combs bee farm 937-537-1739
Joe Linscott (Union County)
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Union County
Steve and Jeannie Saum (Franklin County)
Franklin, Farifield, Pickaway Counties - Steve 614-288-1746
John F. Chadwell (Franklin County)
FREE Swarm removal in Grove City area only. Up to 8 feet above the ground. 614-871-0163 leave a message.
Gary Stetler (Logan County)
Call (614) 266-5553
Bill Tolliver (Franklin County)
Rusty Strader (Champaign County)
Swarm removal in Champaign county. Call 937-673-1514
Rod & Dru Pritchard (Franklin County)
Removal in Western Franklin county and parts of Madison county. Call 614-878-7873
Quincy Miller (Franklin County)
Miller Apiaries, LLC Swarm Removal in Franklin County Call/Text (419) 320-2880
MICHAEL & STACEY KELLY (Franklin County)
Barbara Bloetscher (Franklin County)
Call 614-572-5822, Depends on Height of swarm Columbus area and Reynoldsburg
Amanda Ferguson (Franklin County)
Gahanna only, 614-580-0840
Sue & Joe Daly (Delaware County)
Matthew Dunham (Madison County)
Madison County 614-562-0909. No charge for swarms. Will not remove bees from within structures.
Heath Kitts (Franklin County)
Services: Swarm Removal, Cutouts (Remove established hives) Will remove swarms for free. Cut outs reasonably priced. Area of service: Central OH within 50 miles of Columbus. 740-7279270
Art Lloyd (Logan County)
Swarm removal in Logan & Union counties 937-597-4102
Will Merrill (Franklin County)
Will remove swarms for free. Cut outs reasonably priced. Area of service: Central OH within 75 miles of Columbus. 614-226-8219
Chris Cree (Franklin County)
Will remove swarms from Columbus and surrounding areas.
Luke Starkey (Franklin County)
LUKE STARKEY : Franklin, Licking, Delaware area. Services: Swarm Removal Call 614-374-4561
Christopher Folmar (Franklin County)
John C Hempstood (Logan County)
Logan County Ohio (Bellefontaine) Call 937-599-4732 or 937-597-8484 (mobile)
Mike Jones and Jody Croley Jones (Franklin County)
Swarm Removal: Central Ohio, Columbus Delaware County, COlumbus, Dublin, Worthington, Westerville, Hilliard, Grandview. Contact us through 614 581-4929 or email@example.com
Mike Allen (Franklin County)
614-966-0611.. Franklin and Perry Co.
Teresa Parker (Delaware County)
Free Swarm Removal. 614-832-0769. Franklin or Delaware County. No cut-outs.
Jerry Hinton (Franklin County)
Jerry Hinton 614-506-4523 Grove City area.
Andy and Sharon Greene (Marion County)
Dan Curtis (Delaware County)
STEVE HULL (Franklin County)
Call 614.716.8559 or email firstname.lastname@example.org