To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Tuscarawas County (Search another county.)
Ryan Carlisle (Tuscarawas County)
330-432-5937 Tuscarawas County and surrounding counties
Tyler James Waters (Tuscarawas County)
Tuscarawas, Holmes, and Stark Counties. Call 330-464-5561
Ray Wirt (Tuscarawas County)
Tom Capozella (Tuscarawas County)
Call 330-447-3365 for swarm removal in Tuscarawas County. Tom Capozella
Dan Andrews (Tuscarawas County)
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Tuscarawas County
Donald Kehl (Stark County)
swarm removal and cutouts removed. swarm removal is free, prices for cutouts ( established hives in walls) also free 15 miles radius of louisville,ohio 330 875 4066
Bob & Cindy Eicher (Stark County)
Benjamin Hershberger (Holmes County)
Holmes or surrounding county\s only Call Ben @ 330-465-7747
Ryan Ferreri (Stark County)
Stark County 330-631-9002 (call/text)
Pat & Stephen Beattie (Stark County)
Carroll, Stark, north Tuscawaras, 330-987-9528
Mahlon Lapp (Holmes County)
Holmes and Wayne County - Mahlon Lapp 330-231-6804 or 1 740-485-6955
Michael Perkins (Coshocton County)
Coshocton, Muskingum, and Licking. 740-610-5817 *
Rob Jackson (Guernsey County)
Bill Stump (Stark County)
swarms removed for free, cutouts estimates also free, 15 mile radius on navarre,ohio (330) 484-6674
Dick Mullet (Coshocton County)
30 miles from home, Call 7408243915
Laurene Kiel (Stark County)
Stark County and Western Columbians/Mahoning counties, Call 330-309-5925
Richard Parrish & Mary Parker (Stark County)
Stark County and surrounding areas within 30 miles. Late evening and weekend removals. (919)426-3224. Located in Canton
William & Bernice Caplinger (Coshocton County)
Shannon Caplinger 740-502-4635 Free Swarm Removal