To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Trumbull County (Search another county.)
Jason Harris (Trumbull County)
330 718 2750 Warren area
Seth Steward (Trumbull County)
Warren, OH Youngstown, OH 330-314-7856
Mark and Dalene Behlke (Trumbull County)
HOME 330399-6780 24-7 Service NE Ohio Nothing over 25 ft w/o a lift
Stephanie Turney (Trumbull County)
Stephanie Turney 330-506-9976 (call or text message), email@example.com Swarm removal in Trumbull, Mahoning, and Portage Counties
Andrea Swogger (Trumbull County)
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Trumbull County
Tim Cassidy (Mahoning County)
Call or text 330 540 3211 Youngstown and surrounding areas within 10 miles.
Jeff & Jennifer Grabinski (Geauga County)
Anne Hathy (Ashtabula County)
Jacob Troyer (Ashtabula County)
G. Edward Kibler (Portage County)
Lawrence Bierer (Ashtabula County)
Call 440-563-6902 or 440-563-6901
Kristen Pool (Portage County)
Dale Olson (Geauga County)
I am a professional remodeler and can remove bees from almost anywhere and repair the house when I am done. Cost varies as to where the job is and how hard it is to get to the bees. 216.408.0446
William & Sharon Riccio (Ashtabula County)
Free swarm removal call 440-576-1131 or 216-255-6913 (cell). Cutouts dependent on the situation.