To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Seneca County (Search another county.)
Susan Rhodes (Seneca County)
419-619-5019 Service Fostoria and surrounding areas.
Roland and Carole Zimmerman (Seneca County)
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Seneca County
Jerry Draper (Huron County)
Robert J. Brumbaugh (Hancock County)
419-722-9091 - Hancock County
Phillip Petterborg (Wood County)
Thomas Reineck (Sandusky County)
Fremont and Sandusky County Ohio,Call Tom 419-680-6685
Michael Stone (Sandusky County)
Steve Seitz (Wyandot County)
Ryan Patrick (Hancock County)
Contact via email@ email@example.com Hancock and surrounding area.
Dennis Lauber (Huron County)
Mark Brown (Huron County)
Mark Lathrop (Wood County)
Tom Muir (Wood County)
419-350-3405; firstname.lastname@example.org, Northwest Ohio Area
Deb Yeagle (Sandusky County)
Angel Mitchell (Sandusky County)
Removal of swarms from Sandusky County & neighboring counties. Please call Angel Mitchell at (734) 624-6318.
Jeremy Draper (Huron County)
Huron, Richland, Ashland, and Seneca counties, Contact number 5672240389
Brad & Stephanie Beach (Hancock County)
Brad Beach Hancock County Area 419-722-2857
John Merrilees (Huron County)
Thomas M Rathbun (Sandusky County)
Swarm removal in Sandusky,Seneca and Erie County. Call 419-603-1749
Joe and Jonathan Stillwagon (Wood County)
Wood County 419-466-6265