To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Sandusky County (Search another county.)
Deb Yeagle (Sandusky County)
Michael Stone (Sandusky County)
Thomas M Rathbun (Sandusky County)
Swarm removal in Sandusky,Seneca and Erie County. Call 419-603-1749
Thomas Reineck (Sandusky County)
Fremont and Sandusky County Ohio,Call Tom 419-680-6685
Angel Mitchell (Sandusky County)
Removal of swarms from Sandusky County & neighboring counties. Please call Angel Mitchell at (734) 624-6318.
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Sandusky County
Mike Soboleski (Wood County)
Removal in Wood, Lucas, Sandusky, Henry, Hancock. Call 419.494.2226
Roland and Carole Zimmerman (Seneca County)
Judith Loesch (Wood County)
John and Kelly Spahr (Seneca County)
Seneca County only 419.618.3173
Tom Muir (Wood County)
419-350-3405; email@example.com, Northwest Ohio Area
Phillip Petterborg (Wood County)
Joe and Jonathan Stillwagon (Wood County)
Wood County 419-466-6265
Dylan Joseph Huntington (Seneca County)
Hancock, wood, seneca counties area or near phone :419-306-1161, I may not answer work evenings but will get back with you asap. Can also find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/TheHoneyBeeApiary
Bob Kemley (Ottawa County)
Mark Brown (Huron County)
Kathleen Conn (Erie County)
Thomas Gulvas (Ottawa County)
Ed Albright (Ottawa County)
419-376-6738 Toledo, Oregon, Genoa, Holland, Ohio.
Susan Rhodes (Seneca County)
419-619-5019 Service Fostoria and surrounding areas.
Rosemary Clifford (Erie County)
Jeremy Draper (Huron County)
Huron, Richland, Ashland, and Seneca counties, Contact number 5672240389
Larry Baker (Seneca County)
Seneca County only. Call 419.937.6355
Jerry Draper (Huron County)
John Merrilees (Huron County)
Teresa Wagoner (Wood County)
Washington county only. 304.482.6401
Dennis Lauber (Huron County)
Mark Ernst (Seneca County)
Mark Lathrop (Wood County)