To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Ross County (Search another county.)
Charles Frazier (Ross County)
Ross County Ohio 7407012427
Keith Giffin (Ross County)
Hunter Torchick (Ross County)
Services: Swarm Removal, Cutouts (Remove Established Hives) I serve Ross and any adjacent counties. Call/Text 740-600-2221
Brian Crow (Ross County)
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Ross County
Cecil Entler (Pike County)
Richard Harwood (Hocking County)
Corey Ruby (Jackson County)
Call or text day and night: Corey Ruby 740-988-8860
David E. Claffey III (Pickaway County)
Orient area 614 204-3804
Wesley Fetters (Highland County)
Call Heavenly Honey and Bee Removal llc at 937-661-4821 or on website at email@example.com
Amanda McWilliams (Hocking County)
(740)707-3102 Athens, Hocking, Vinton counties
Rich Stewart (Fayette County)
Thomas Zwayer (Pickaway County)
Will service Central Ohio area (740) 497-8556
Marishka Wile & Jeff Crecelius (Vinton County)
Service Area: Vinton & Jackson County Tel: 614-202-4897
Jason & Michelle Howell (Jackson County)
Call Jason at 740-710-2084 and leave a message for Swarm removal in a 20 mile radius of Jackson
Andy Dill (Fayette County)
I will travel to remove swarms in Fayette, Greene, and Clinton counties. You can contact me at (740) 606-6590