To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Ross County (Search another county.)
Danny Huff (Ross County)
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Ross County
Marishka Wile & Jeff Crecelius (Vinton County)
Service Area: Vinton &Jackson County Tel: 614-202-4897
Dan Anderson (Highland County)
Dan Anderson 888-458-0005 Will remove swarms and established hives from structures in Highland, Adams, Brown, Clinton and Clermont. Will also consider removals in any County of southern Ohio or Northern Kentucky. Beekeeper since 2008.
Billy Miller (Jackson County)
Jackson County only 740-395-4552
Corey Ruby (Jackson County)
Amanda McWilliams (Hocking County)
(740)707-3102 Athens, Hocking, Vinton counties
Cecil Entler (Pike County)
Wesley Fetters (Highland County)
Wesley Fetters 937-661-4821 within 50 miles of Leesburg after that price goes up
Andy Dill (Fayette County)
I will travel to remove swarms in Fayette, Greene, and Clinton counties. You can contact me at (740) 606-6590
Rich Stewart (Fayette County)
David E. Claffey III (Pickaway County)