To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Richland County (Search another county.)
Steve Motter (Richland County)
Text or email 419-565-1220 Einar5107@gmail.com South Richland County
Amanda Reed (Richland County)
Based in Richland County; Call or Text Amanda at 614-371-0113
Charles Stickelman (Richland County)
Chuck Stickelman 419-610-6638 Western Richland County, Eastern Crawford County, Northern Morrow County
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Richland County
Tim Brause (Crawford County)
Will remove swarms in Crawford and surrounding county. Call 419-561-5785.
John Coffman, Sr. (Knox County)
Knox, Licking, Franklin, Delaware, and Morrow County John - 740-358-3263 Text/Voice John@HTC24.com
Kent Knapp (Morrow County)
Matt Murphy (Morrow County)
Zac Coffing (Knox County)
Bryan and Jess Damron (Crawford County)
Serving Richland, Crawford, Morrow, and surrounding counties. Please call or text 419-569-1390
Mark Brown (Huron County)
Heather Harrison (Ashland County)
May contact Heather 419-651-9469 or Hershel at 419-651-9468 located in Ashland county
Merle C Griffith, Jr (Ashland County)
Tim Kaiser (Knox County)
Will remove swarms in Knox and Licking Counties. Ph#740-398-3701 Leave message for I am hard of hearing. I check messages often.
Edwin Michael McCardel (Knox County)
Knox County 740-599-6614
Jason Cooper (Morrow County)
Call 4195439262 anytime!!
Carol Mahl (Huron County)
Krista Howard (Knox County)
Gambier/Mt. Vernon Locations Only
Joe Werner (Ashland County)
Call me 440-382-1544
Jeremy Draper (Huron County)
Jerry Draper (Huron County)
Dennis Lauber (Huron County)