To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Putnam County (Search another county.)
Andrew Doboze (Putnam County)
Andrew Doboze Putnam county 812-592-3414
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Putnam County
Brad & Stephanie Beach (Hancock County)
Brad Beach Hancock County Area 419-722-2857
Tim Arheit (Allen County)
Swarm removal in the Allen county area. We will require a picture be submitted to identify the bees. Estimates available for hive removal/cutouts. Call 419-371-1742. http:\\www.honeyrunapiaries.com
Ryan Patrick (Hancock County)
Contact via email@ firstname.lastname@example.org Hancock and surrounding area.
Danielle and Matthew Bradley (Defiance County)
NW Ohio Williams to Auaize county and Williams to Lucas county. Call me at 419-348-5517 and/or my husband at 419-202-5623
John Smith (Allen County)
Swarm removal in Allen County, Call 555-123-2345
Jamie Walters (Defiance County)
Jamie Walters email@example.com 419.438.7335
Tom Muir (Wood County)
419-350-3405; firstname.lastname@example.org, Northwest Ohio Area
Brad Hibbard (Henry County)
Fulton, Henry, Williams, Defiance & Western Lucas Counties 419-467-0734
Robert J. Brumbaugh (Hancock County)
419-722-9091 - Hancock County
Mark Lathrop (Wood County)
Joe and Jonathan Stillwagon (Wood County)
Wood County 419-466-6265
William Brubaker (Henry County)
I'm interested in removing swarms within a 20 mile radius of Hamler, Ohio,My cell # is 419-270-2851/home phone 419-274-8019
Phillip Petterborg (Wood County)