To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Preble County (Search another county.)
Todd Barnhill (Preble County)
Call Todd and missy 937 683 9827
Clark Brown (Preble County)
Fee may be charged if part of building or structure must be removed to access bees. Not responsible for damage caused by removal. 937.248.8742
Jay & Linda Fry (Preble County)
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Preble County
Kevin Kress (Butler County)
Butler County. Email, text, or call: 513.608.7550
Jeanie Doe (Montgomery County)
Bud Wendel (Butler County)
Adam Webber (Montgomery County)
I perform swarm removal and some cutouts in the Greater Dayton region. Call 937-470-9668
Daniel A. White (Montgomery County)
Montgomery, Miami, Greene, Clark counties, 937.233.5603
Talia Jones (Montgomery County)
Brookville, Ohio area and surrounding cities. 937-529-6258
Mike Smith (Butler County)
Oxford area 513-593-1259
Ralph Johnston (Butler County)
Jeff Pansing (Montgomery County)
George Brown (Montgomery County)
Gary Manos (Darke County)
Swarm removal Area: Darke, Montgomery and Preble counties. Call 937-564-2770
Matt Worrell (Montgomery County)
James Carter (Montgomery County)
Area= Northern Montgomery & Southern Miami Counties. Will not remove from behind walls or where demolition is involved. No cut outs. 937-623-1587 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Chris Creech (Butler County)
Chris 513-330-2521 or Tom 513-844-1908. Free swarm removal Butler County, Hamilton County, Preble County. NO CUTOUTS.
Michael Smoot (Montgomery County)
Scott Wolfe (Butler County)
Michael Derringer (Montgomery County)
William Hayslett (Montgomery County)
Amy Moore (Butler County)
Amy Moore 513.608.0792 - cell number
Don Flory (Montgomery County)
Luke Elton (Montgomery County)
Montgomery county, Darke county and warren county Call 4199797822
John Herlinger (Montgomery County)
Montgomery, Warren, Butler 513-208-8507
James Stoops Sr (Butler County)
Best to call my cell; (513) 557-6218 I live in the Monroe Ohio area.
Halie Sullivan (Butler County)
Butler County, Warren County, Hamilton County. Swarm removal up to 15 feet. 15138081186
Matthew Thomas (Montgomery County)
Swarm Removal Will remove swarms for no charge from Montgomery and surrounding counties. 9376726122
Pete Soski (Montgomery County)
Shawn Williams (Montgomery County)
Building contractor and professional beekeeper. Swarms and cutouts in greater Montgomery county area. 937-603-1832
Ted Duncan (Montgomery County)
Montgomery, Miami county Ph. # 937-654-2667
Dan Flory (Montgomery County)
Rebecca Frame (Montgomery County)
937.248.9269. Coshocton, Holmes, Tuscarawas counties.