To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Perry County (Search another county.)
Carey Emory (Perry County)
Will remove swarms in Perry & Muskingum county. Call 740 840 3034
Tim Kirby (Perry County)
within 20 miles of Somerset, Ohio; call 614-679-7617
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Perry County
Ralph Jutte (Licking County)
Swarm removal in Licking and surrounding counties. Call 740-877-1190
Kate Johnson (Morgan County)
Philip Nestor (licking County)
Text or call 614-332-8094 for swarms or cutouts in Licking, Franklin, Muskingum counties.
Brad Stillions (Morgan County)
Call 740 962 4740 or 740-819-0785
James Marable (Fairfield County)
Call or text 614-506-6057. I'm located in Canal Winchester.
Joe Bailey (Licking County)
Joe Bailey 740-586-3149
Tony Coury (Muskingum County)
Laura Moorhead Hazelbaker (Athens County)
Athens and Hamilton counties, Call 513-570-1950
Paul Zirkle (Fairfield County)
Paul Zirkle (Rushville Apiaries) 740-243-8719 Swarm removal and Cut-Outs I have 35 yrs in construction. Can rebuild what I cut out. Price to be arranged with property owner.
Kimberly Bader (Fairfield County)
Will travel up to 70 mile radius to bee swarm. I am central ohio located in Fairfield County. Text or call me for more info 740-231-2410
Amanda McWilliams (Hocking County)
(740)707-3102 Athens, Hocking, Vinton counties
Meghan Schedwin (Licking County)
Licking, Franklin County 614-402-2835
Steve Boyer (Fairfield County)
John Deak (Athens County)
Kristi S Huskey (Fairfield County)
Fairfield, southern Licking and Eastern/Southern/Southeastern Franklin County Text 614-208-3972
Jeff Rohrer (Muskingum County)
Call 740.849.2943. No charge for swarm collection. Cut-outs negotiable. Please do not spray bees, if you have already, before I get there an additional charge will apply.
Kimberly Bader (Fairfield County)
Will travel up to 70 mile radius to bee swarm or cutout. I am central ohio located in Fairfield County. Text or call me for more info 740-231-2410
Pauyl & Crystal Harrison (Licking County)
Cam Benedict (Fairfield County)
Amanda/Lancaster Area, Call 614-282-0272
Dan & Mary Wampler (Fairfield County)
Dan and Mary Wampler Lancaster and all of Fairfield County 740-654-4045
Suzanne Nay & Nickole Smith (Athens County)
Suzanne 740-591-1129 Athens, Meigs, Washington May do other areas, just call
Larry Gamble (Muskingum County)
Muskingum County Area only 740-607-2671
Ed Newman (Athens County)
I can do this in Athens or Meigs Counties I'm at 740-541-8231 newmane@Ohio.edu