To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Perry County (Search another county.)
Carey Emory (Perry County)
Will remove swarms in Perry & Muskingum county. Call 740 840 3034
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Perry County
Paul Hutchins (Morgan County)
Naomi Harless (Fairfield County)
Central Ohio, Naomi Harless @ 614-314-0651
Larry Gamble (Muskingum County)
Muskingum County Area only Cell 740-607-2671 home 740-674-5044
Dan & Mary Wampler (Fairfield County)
Dan and Mary Wampler Lancaster and all of Fairfield County 740-654-4045 740-407-0952
Adam & Sharon Loukx (athens County)
Athens, vinton, meigs or hocking county. Adam @ 419-304-2862
Richard Harwood (Hocking County)
Robert Hamilton (Fairfield County)
My cell 740-974-0641 leave a message and a number
Ted Waggoner (Licking County)
Terry Eddy (Licking County)
614 725 8172 Western Licking County, Northern Franklin County, Southern Delaware County
Anna & Agosta, Jodi Wolak (Fairfield County)
Mark Nicolia (fairfield County)
f airfield and hocking county 740-653-9601
Jeff Rohrer (Muskingum County)
Call 740.849.2943. No charge for swarm collection. Cut-outs negotiable. Please do not spray bees, if you have already, before I get there an additional charge will apply.
Tony Coury (Muskingum County)
Thane Evans (fairfield County)
Thane Evans - 740-334-0771 - happily servicing central, eastern and southeastern Ohio but willing to travel almost anywhere in the state! Enthusiastic, passionate, and careful with the bees.
Garth Creekmore (Licking County)
Ed Newman (Athens County)
I can do this in Athens or Meigs Counties I'm at 740-541-8231 newmane@Ohio.edu
James Marable (Fairfield County)
Call or text 614-506-6057. I am located in Canal Winchester.
Dan Longstreth (Licking County)
Will remove swarms within 50 miles of Heath Ohio. Will also do cutouts within 50 miles of Heath Ohio. Please call me at 740-348-6528.
Kristi S Huskey (Fairfield County)
Fairfield, southern Licking and Eastern/Southern/Southeastern Franklin County Text 614-208-3972