To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Noble County (Search another county.)
Ed Smith (Noble County)
(740) 459-0080 Swarm removal and cut outs by a licensed contractor throughout Ohio Please call or text and send pictures if you can! Thank you, Ed Smith.
Ron Briggs (Noble County)
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Noble County
David Huffer (Washington County)
740-516-0421 Washington County area
Kenneth & Sandra Bach (Washington County)
Paul Hutchins (Morgan County)
Lori Sayre (Washington County)
Washington County Area 740-517-4328
Sam Hammett (Washington County)
Charles Travis (Monroe County)
Larry Gamble (Muskingum County)
Muskingum County Area only Cell 740-607-2671 home 740-674-5044
Carl Baker (Muskingum County)
Muskingum County, Call 740-319-7181
Jeff Rohrer (Muskingum County)
Call 740.849.2943. No charge for swarm collection. Cut-outs negotiable. Please do not spray bees, if you have already, before I get there an additional charge will apply.
Jack & Marcie Butterfield (Muskingum County)
Muskingum and Perry Counties. 740-607-2772
Tony Coury (Muskingum County)
Rick StClair (Guernsey County)
David Huck (Washington County)
Will remove within 30 miles of home address
Michael DeVaughn (Washington County)