To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Noble County (Search another county.)
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Noble County
Michael DeVaughn (Washington County)
Larry Gamble (Muskingum County)
Muskingum County Area only 740-607-2671
Kate Johnson (Morgan County)
David Huffer (Washington County)
740-516-0421 Washington County area
Kenneth & Sandra Bach (Washington County)
Tony Coury (Muskingum County)
Darren Leach (Belmont County)
Belmont, Monroe and Noble county 7402381370
Sam Hammett (Washington County)
Brad Stillions (Morgan County)
Call 740 962 4740 or 740-819-0785
Rob Jackson (Guernsey County)
Jeff Rohrer (Muskingum County)
Call 740.849.2943. No charge for swarm collection. Cut-outs negotiable. Please do not spray bees, if you have already, before I get there an additional charge will apply.
Shayne & Kim Loy (Belmont County)
Servicing Belmont & surrounding counties. (740)310-1881 if no answer please leave message.