To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Morrow County (Search another county.)
Kent Knapp (Morrow County)
Jason Cooper (Morrow County)
Call 4195439262 anytime!!
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Morrow County
Dan Curtis (Delaware County)
Zac Coffing (Knox County)
Tim Kaiser (Knox County)
Will remove swarms in Knox and Licking Counties. Ph#740-398-3701 Leave message for I am hard of hearing. I check messages often.
Sharon Greene (Marion County)
Edwin Michael McCardel (Knox County)
Knox County 740-599-6614
John Coffman, Sr. (Knox County)
Knox, Licking, Franklin, Delaware, and Morrow County John - 740-358-3263 Text/Voice John@HTC24.com
Teresa Parker (Delaware County)
FREE swarm removal. +16148320769 Franklin County Westerville, Blacklick, Gahanna and New Albany.
Bryan and Jess Damron (Crawford County)
Serving Richland, Crawford, Morrow, and surrounding counties. Please call or text 419-569-1390
Charlie Payne (Delaware County)
Will serve Delaware and surrounding counties. Will handle cutouts on a case by case basis. Contact me at (614) 632-8393 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tim Brause (Crawford County)
Will remove swarms in Crawford and surrounding county. Call 419-561-5785.
Charles Stickelman (Richland County)
Chuck Stickelman 419-610-6638 Western Richland County, Eastern Crawford County, Northern Morrow County
Krista Howard (Knox County)
Gambier/Mt. Vernon Locations Only
Steve Motter (Richland County)
Text or email 419-565-1220 Einar5107@gmail.com South Richland County
Amanda Reed (Richland County)
Based in Richland County; Call or Text Amanda at 614-371-0113