To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Morrow County (Search another county.)
Douglas E. Stanton (Morrow County)
Morrow, Marion counties. 419-560-2868
Kent Knapp (Morrow County)
John Coffman, Sr. (Morrow County)
Knox, Licking, Franklin, Delaware, and Morrow County John - 740-358-3263 Text/Voice email@example.com
LESLIE JOHNS (Morrow County)
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Morrow County
Lorie Armbruster (Delaware County)
Sue & Joe Daly (Delaware County)
Tim Brause (Crawford County)
I am willing to remove outside swarms (not from building walls) from Crawford and surrounding counties. Call 419-561-5785.
Larry Pierce (Richland County)
Mitchell, Mike Kauth, Kim (Delaware County)
Call 248-875-8640 for swarm removal in Galena area.
Tim Kaiser (Knox County)
Will remove swarms in Knox and Licking Counties. Ph#740-398-3701 Leave message for I am hard of hearing. I check messages often.
Kathy Shell (Crawford County)
Richard Miller (Knox County)
Charles Stickelman (Richland County)
Chuck Stickelman 419-610-6638 Western Richland County, Eastern Crawford County, Northern Morrow County
CHRISTINE & CHIP HOWARD (Delaware County)
Delaware, Franklin or Union counties
Teresa Parker (Delaware County)
Free Swarm Removal. 614-832-0769. Franklin or Delaware County. No cut-outs.
Danny and Christa Gray (Knox County)
Angela Mizer (Knox County)
Al Blyth (Delaware County)
Delaware County. 614-565-0301
John Williams (Richland County)
I will remove swarms in Crawford, Morrow and Knox counties also. Call 4195650742
Steve Motter (Richland County)
Text or email 419-565-1220 Einar5107@gmail.com South Richland County
Rondald K Jewett (Knox County)
Knox County 651-249-6459
Dan Curtis (Delaware County)
Krista Howard (Knox County)
Gambier/Mt. Vernon Locations Only
Andy and Sharon Greene (Marion County)
Roger Gorrell (Knox County)
Call 740 504-6307
Ric Harvel (Marion County)
Marion & Morrow Counties 440.789.9434 RevRicHarvel@gmail.com Remove swarms and established hives from homes, structures, downed trees, and barns. I love to train others and do talks.
Stephen Brooks (Delaware County)