To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Miami County (Search another county.)
Vickie Bowman (Miami County)
Miami, Darke, Champaign, counties. 937-947-1568 937-672-0866
Robert Dorsten (Miami County)
Please contact me at 927-623-6562 for swarm removal. I do swarm removal for Dayton and surrounding counties including Miami, Montgomery, Greene, & Clark County
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Miami County
Dan Flory (Montgomery County)
George Brown (Montgomery County)
Rusty Strader (Champaign County)
Swarm removal in Champaign county. Call 937-673-1514
Adam Webber (Montgomery County)
I perform swarm removal and some cutouts in the Greater Dayton region. Call 937-470-9668
James Carter (Montgomery County)
Area= Northern Montgomery & Southern Miami Counties. Will not remove from behind walls or where demolition is involved. No cut outs. 937-623-1587 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tom & Fran Davidson (Clark County)
Call 937-271-4023 or 937-609-0956
Timothy Shouvlin (Clark County)
Call (937) 206-3935
Chuck Lippencott (Champaign County)
Chuck Lippencott will do swarm removal Champaign Co. 1 937-215-0909
John Hess (Darke County)
remove swarms from low hanging branches and bushes in Darke and surrounding counties . do not do cut outs. text 937-459-2684 or email email@example.com
Pete Soski (Montgomery County)
Daniel A. White (Montgomery County)
Ted Mangen (Darke County)
John Herlinger (Montgomery County)
Montgomery, Warren, Butler 513-208-8507
Tim Shouvlin (Clark County)
Don Bunn (Champaign County)
Swarm capture and removal. By using thermal imaging technology I can find and then remove established hives from inside of buildings and walls. Call or text Don, 937-631-9219. I cover a 35-mile radius around Urbana Ohio.
Kenneth Vallie (Montgomery County)
Service the greater Dayton area. All bees are saved, rehoused. Cell # 937-654-9113
John Clarkson (Clark County)
William Hayslett (Montgomery County)
Ted Duncan (Montgomery County)
Montgomery, Miami county Ph. # 937-654-2667
Gary Manos (Darke County)
Swarm removal Area: Darke, Montgomery and Preble counties. Call 937-564-2770
Don Flory (Montgomery County)
Tim Grissom (Champaign County)
Home number is 937-465-9001. Champaign, Logan and western Union Counties only.
Kim Nelson (Champaign County)
Swarms within 30 miles of Mechanicsburg Ohio. 614-290-8746