To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Marion County (Search another county.)
Ric Harvel (Marion County)
Marion & Morrow Counties 440.789.9434 RevRicHarvel@gmail.com Remove swarms and established hives from homes, structures, downed trees, and barns. I love to train others and do talks.
Andy and Sharon Greene (Marion County)
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Marion County
Paul Hutchins (Morgan County)
Joe Linscott (Union County)
Dan Curtis (Delaware County)
Matthew Stanford (Wayne County)
Wayne and Medina counties. Phone/Text: (330) 410-9310
Austin Roby (Hardin County)
Anywhere in Hardin county, call 4196728766
Sue & Joe Daly (Delaware County)
Al Blyth (Delaware County)
Delaware County. 614-565-0301
Terry Steiner (Wayne County)
Mitchell, Mike Kauth, Kim (Delaware County)
Call 248-875-8640 for swarm removal in Galena area.
Tim Brause (Crawford County)
I am willing to remove outside swarms (not from building walls) from Crawford and surrounding counties. Call 419-561-5785.
Kathy Shell (Crawford County)
Stephen Brooks (Delaware County)
Michael Hubbell (Hardin County)
Michael Hubbell 419-673-6346 Within 25 miles of Kenton, OH Give location of swarm-tree, overhang, other and height above ground.
David and Lelean Sprang (Hardin County)
Teresa Parker (Delaware County)
Free Swarm Removal. 614-832-0769. Franklin or Delaware County. No cut-outs.
Josh Combs (Union County)
Swarm and hive removal in Union and surrounding counties. Combs bee farm 937-537-1739
Ron Zickefoose (Wayne County)
Swarm removal in Wayne County Ohio. Call 330-466-3642.
Glenn and Julie Turner (Wayne County)
Wayne county. Phone 330-317-4529
CHRISTINE & CHIP HOWARD (Delaware County)
Delaware, Franklin or Union counties
Ken Jones (Wayne County)
Lorie Armbruster (Delaware County)