To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Marion County (Search another county.)
Sharon Greene (Marion County)
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Marion County
Matthew Stanford (Wayne County)
Wayne and Medina counties. Phone/Text: (330) 410-9310
Glenn and Julie Turner (Wayne County)
Wayne county. Phone 330-317-4529
Merrill Eggleston (Union County)
Contact by cell. 937-243-4805
Kate Johnson (Morgan County)
Bryan and Jess Damron (Crawford County)
Serving Richland, Crawford, Morrow, and surrounding counties. Please call or text 419-569-1390
Joe Linscott (Union County)
Tim Brause (Crawford County)
Will remove swarms in Crawford and surrounding county. Call 419-561-5785.
Brad Stillions (Morgan County)
Call 740 962 4740 or 740-819-0785
Charlie Payne (Delaware County)
Will serve Delaware and surrounding counties. Will handle cutouts on a case by case basis. Contact me at (614) 632-8393 or email@example.com
Dan Curtis (Delaware County)
Teresa Parker (Delaware County)
FREE swarm removal. +16148320769 Franklin County Westerville, Blacklick, Gahanna and New Albany.
Josh Combs (Union County)
Swarm and hive removal in Union and surrounding counties. Combs bee farm 937-537-1739
Lloyd Horst (Wayne County)
WAYNE COUNTY, EASTERN ASHLAND COUNTY. PH: 330465-7402
Ron Zickefoose (Wayne County)
Swarm removal in Wayne County Ohio. Call 330-466-3642.