To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Lake County (Search another county.)
Daniel Zikursh (Lake County)
Daniel Zikursh I can come get swarms from Lake/Geagua/Ashtabula County’s..txt 440-655-5348 Email Dan@MidgardFarms.com
Sarah Evangelista (Lake County)
Lake/Geauga/Ashtabula County, Call 440.226.0926
Shawn Steigner (Lake County)
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Lake County
Jay Hadam (Cuyahoga County)
John Janssen (Cuyahoga County)
John Janssen (330) 819-9057 Cleveland Heights / Shaker Heights
Jeff & Jennifer Grabinski (Geauga County)
Jacob Troyer (Ashtabula County)
Anne Hathy (Ashtabula County)
Marie Hudgins (Cuyahoga County)
Dennis Billow (Cuyahoga County)
Cuyahoga county.... 602-618-5141
Dale Olson (Geauga County)
I am a professional remodeler and can remove bees from almost anywhere and repair the house when I am done. Cost varies as to where the job is and how hard it is to get to the bees. 216.408.0446
Brad Barnett (Cuyahoga County)
Call (440) 315-2942 West Cuyahoga and east Lorain counties
Wayne Kean (Cuyahoga County)
Phone or text 440-840-6712 Area: West Cuyahoga County, East Lorian County, North Medina County
John Schwartz (Cuyahoga County)
Solon area swarm removal or nucs for sale at http://www.thebee.farm
William & Sharon Riccio (Ashtabula County)
Free swarm removal call 440-576-1131 or 216-255-6913 (cell). Cutouts dependent on the situation.
Lawrence Bierer (Ashtabula County)
Call 440-563-6902 or 440-563-6901