To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Knox County (Search another county.)
Richard Miller (Knox County)
Krista Howard (Knox County)
Gambier/Mt. Vernon Locations Only
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Knox County
Terry Eddy (Licking County)
614 725 8172 Western Licking County, Northern Franklin County, Southern Delaware County
Ted Waggoner (Licking County)
Teresa Parker (Delaware County)
Free Swarm Removal. 614-832-0769. Franklin or Delaware County. No cut-outs.
Sue & Joe Daly (Delaware County)
Dick Mullet (Coshocton County)
30 miles from home, Call 7408243915
Dan Curtis (Delaware County)
Garth Creekmore (Licking County)
Dan Longstreth (Licking County)
Will remove swarms within 50 miles of Heath Ohio. Will also do cutouts within 50 miles of Heath Ohio. Please call me at 740-348-6528.
William Caplinger (Coshocton County)
Coshocton County 7405024635
Jay Wendell Stoltzfus (Holmes County)
Services: Swarm Removal, Cutouts (Remove established hives) Holmes County and surrounding areas. Cell: 330-473-5145
Paul Hutchins (Morgan County)