To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Knox County (Search another county.)
Krista Howard (Knox County)
Gambier/Mt. Vernon Locations Only
Rondald K Jewett (Knox County)
Knox County 651-249-6459
Angela Mizer (Knox County)
Roger Gorrell (Knox County)
Call 740 504-6307
Tim Kaiser (Knox County)
Will remove swarms in Knox and Licking Counties. Ph#740-398-3701 Leave message for I am hard of hearing. I check messages often.
Danny and Christa Gray (Knox County)
Richard Miller (Knox County)
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Knox County
Merle C Griffith, Jr (Ashland County)
Al Blyth (Delaware County)
Delaware County. 614-565-0301
Bob Harlow (Licking County)
Dick Mullet (Coshocton County)
30 miles from home, Call 7408243915
CHRISTINE & CHIP HOWARD (Delaware County)
Delaware, Franklin or Union counties
William Caplinger (Coshocton County)
Coshocton County 7405024635
Mark A Dann (Licking County)
Charles Stickelman (Richland County)
Chuck Stickelman 419-610-6638 Western Richland County, Eastern Crawford County, Northern Morrow County
Teresa Parker (Delaware County)
Free Swarm Removal. 614-832-0769. Franklin or Delaware County. No cut-outs.
Bernard Snow (Licking County)
John Williams (Richland County)
I will remove swarms in Crawford, Morrow and Knox counties also. Call 4195650742
Josef Werner (Ashland County)
Service area is Ashland and surrounding counties. If I don't answer please leave a voice-mail or text message. Thanks! Call 3304169565
Mitchell, Mike Kauth, Kim (Delaware County)
Call 248-875-8640 for swarm removal in Galena area.
Steve Motter (Richland County)
Text or email 419-565-1220 Einar5107@gmail.com South Richland County
Larry Pierce (Richland County)
Stephen Brooks (Delaware County)
Paul Hutchins (Morgan County)
Lorie Armbruster (Delaware County)
Dan Longstreth (Licking County)
Will remove swarms within 50 miles of Heath Ohio. Will also do cutouts within 50 miles of Heath Ohio. Please call me at 740-348-6528.
Sue & Joe Daly (Delaware County)
Michael Perkins (Coshocton County)
Coshocton, Muskingum, and Licking. 740-610-5817 *
Doug Baker (Ashland County)
Ashland county, call for areas near Mohican State park , Call 3307051448
Ted Waggoner (Licking County)
Garth Creekmore (Licking County)
Terry Eddy (Licking County)
614 725 8172 Western Licking County, Northern Franklin County, Southern Delaware County
Dan Curtis (Delaware County)
Florence White (Licking County)
My name is Florence White. I am interested in swarm removal in surrounding areas of Newark Ohio. Please call me at 740-975-8264.