To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Huron County (Search another county.)
Jerry Draper (Huron County)
Jeremy Draper (Huron County)
Huron, Richland, Ashland, and Seneca counties, Contact number 5672240389
John Merrilees (Huron County)
Mark Brown (Huron County)
Dennis Lauber (Huron County)
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Huron County
Michael Stone (Sandusky County)
Tim R. Moore (Lorain County)
Christine Barnett (Lorain County)
Contact by sending a message via website. www.ThirstySquirrelFarm.com
Aaron Bores (Lorain County)
Susan Rhodes (Seneca County)
419-619-5019 Service Fostoria and surrounding areas.
Thomas Reineck (Sandusky County)
Fremont and Sandusky County Ohio,Call Tom 419-680-6685
Morris Hinton (Lorain County)
Within 12 miles of Wellington. 440-647-3823
Angel Mitchell (Sandusky County)
Removal of swarms from Sandusky County & neighboring counties. Please call Angel Mitchell at (734) 624-6318.
Dene Vetrano (Lorain County)
Thomas M Rathbun (Sandusky County)
Swarm removal in Sandusky,Seneca and Erie County. Call 419-603-1749
Roland and Carole Zimmerman (Seneca County)
David Weber (Lorain County)
dave weber 440-315-2367 email@example.com swarm removal and cut outs in lorain county and northern medina county
Deb Yeagle (Sandusky County)