To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Huron County (Search another county.)
Carol Mahl (Huron County)
Jeremy Draper (Huron County)
Dennis Lauber (Huron County)
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Huron County
Bonnie Pierson (Lorain County)
Northern Lorain County
Dene Vetrano (Lorain County)
Joseph Pristash (Lorain County)
lorain county, 440-666-4374
Amanda Reed (Richland County)
Based in Richland County; Call or Text Amanda at 614-371-0113
Thomas M Rathbun (Sandusky County)
Swarm removal in Sandusky,Seneca and Erie County. Call 419-603-1749
Angel Mitchell (Sandusky County)
Removal of swarms from Sandusky County & neighboring counties. Please call Angel Mitchell at (734) 624-6318.
Charles Stickelman (Richland County)
Chuck Stickelman 419-610-6638 Western Richland County, Eastern Crawford County, Northern Morrow County
Steve Motter (Richland County)
Text or email 419-565-1220 Einar5107@gmail.com South Richland County
Michael Stone (Sandusky County)
Hannah and Keith Everhart (Lorain County)
Elyria, Grafton, Lorain county Emailemail@example.com
David Weber (Lorain County)
dave weber 440-315-2367 firstname.lastname@example.org i to swarm removal and cut outs in lorain county and northern medina county
Tim R. Moore (Lorain County)
Southern Lorain County 440-865-3272
Bryan and Jess Damron (Crawford County)
Serving Richland, Crawford, Morrow, and surrounding counties. Please call or text 419-569-1390
Tim Brause (Crawford County)
Will remove swarms in Crawford and surrounding county. Call 419-561-5785.
Christine Barnett (Lorain County)
Contact by sending a message via website. www.ThirstySquirrelFarm.com
Heather Harrison (Ashland County)
May contact Heather 419-651-9469 or Hershel at 419-651-9468 located in Ashland county
Joe Werner (Ashland County)
Call me 440-382-1544
Aaron Bores (Lorain County)
Merle C Griffith, Jr (Ashland County)