To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Holmes County (Search another county.)
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Holmes County
Bob & Cindy Eicher (Stark County)
Doug Baker (Ashland County)
Ashland county, call for areas near Mohican State park , Call 3307051448
Danny and Christa Gray (Knox County)
Ron Zickefoose (Wayne County)
Swarm removal in Wayne County Ohio. Call 330-466-3642.
Richard Miller (Knox County)
Dick Mullet (Coshocton County)
30 miles from home, Call 7408243915
Laurene Kiel (Stark County)
Stark County and Western Columbia counties, Call 330-309-5925
Donald Kehl (Stark County)
swarm removal and cutouts removed. swarm removal is free, prices for cutouts ( established hives in walls) also free 15 miles radius of louisville,ohio 330 875 4066
Glenn and Julie Turner (Wayne County)
Wayne county. Phone 330-317-4529
Paul Warstler (Stark County)
William Caplinger (Coshocton County)
Coshocton County 7405024635
Merle C Griffith, Jr (Ashland County)
Tim Kaiser (Knox County)
Will remove swarms in Knox and Licking Counties. Ph#740-398-3701 Leave message for I am hard of hearing. I check messages often.
Stephen Beattie (Stark County)
I operate in Stark and Carrol counties. Phone number is 330-987-8596
Roger Gorrell (Knox County)
Call 740 504-6307
Josef Werner (Ashland County)
Service area is Ashland and surrounding counties. If I don't answer please leave a voice-mail or text message. Thanks! Call 3304169565
Rondald K Jewett (Knox County)
Knox County 651-249-6459
Richard Parrish & Mary Parker (Stark County)
Stark County and surrounding areas within 30 miles. Late evening and weekend removals. (919)426-3224. Located in Canton
Matthew Stanford (Wayne County)
Wayne and Medina counties. Phone/Text: (330) 410-9310
Angela Mizer (Knox County)
Krista Howard (Knox County)
Gambier/Mt. Vernon Locations Only
Terry Steiner (Wayne County)
Bill Stump (Stark County)
swarms removed for free, cutouts estimates also free, 15 mile radius on navarre,ohio (330) 484-6674
Rich Blessing (Stark County)
Ken Jones (Wayne County)
Michael Perkins (Coshocton County)
Coshocton, Muskingum, and Licking. 740-610-5817 *