To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Holmes County (Search another county.)
Mahlon Lapp (Holmes County)
Holmes and Wayne County - Mahlon Lapp 330-231-6804 or 1 740-485-6955
Benjamin Hershberger (Holmes County)
Holmes or surrounding county\s only Call Ben @ 330-465-7747
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Holmes County
Richard Parrish & Mary Parker (Stark County)
Stark County and surrounding areas within 30 miles. Late evening and weekend removals. (919)426-3224. Located in Canton
Lloyd Horst (Wayne County)
WAYNE COUNTY, EASTERN ASHLAND COUNTY. PH: 330465-7402
John Coffman, Sr. (Knox County)
Knox, Licking, Franklin, Delaware, and Morrow County John - 740-358-3263 Text/Voice John@HTC24.com
Michael Perkins (Coshocton County)
Coshocton, Muskingum, and Licking. 740-610-5817 *
Ron Zickefoose (Wayne County)
Swarm removal in Wayne County Ohio. Call 330-466-3642.
Glenn and Julie Turner (Wayne County)
Wayne county. Phone 330-317-4529
Terry Steiner (Wayne County)
Zac Coffing (Knox County)
Donald Kehl (Stark County)
swarm removal and cutouts removed. swarm removal is free, prices for cutouts ( established hives in walls) also free 15 miles radius of louisville,ohio 330 875 4066
Laurene Kiel (Stark County)
Stark County and Western Columbians/Mahoning counties, Call 330-309-5925
Bill Stump (Stark County)
swarms removed for free, cutouts estimates also free, 15 mile radius on navarre,ohio (330) 484-6674
Merle C Griffith, Jr (Ashland County)
Joe Werner (Ashland County)
Call me 440-382-1544
Tim Kaiser (Knox County)
Will remove swarms in Knox and Licking Counties. Ph#740-398-3701 Leave message for I am hard of hearing. I check messages often.
William & Bernice Caplinger (Coshocton County)
Shannon Caplinger 740-502-4635 Free Swarm Removal
Edwin Michael McCardel (Knox County)
Knox County 740-599-6614
Ryan Ferreri (Stark County)
Stark County 330-631-9002 (call/text)
Heather Harrison (Ashland County)
May contact Heather 419-651-9469 or Hershel at 419-651-9468 located in Ashland county
Dick Mullet (Coshocton County)
30 miles from home, Call 7408243915
Matthew Stanford (Wayne County)
Wayne and Medina counties. Phone/Text: (330) 410-9310
Pat & Stephen Beattie (Stark County)
Carroll, Stark, north Tuscawaras, 330-987-9528
Bob & Cindy Eicher (Stark County)
Krista Howard (Knox County)
Gambier/Mt. Vernon Locations Only