To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Highland County (Search another county.)
Wesley Fetters (Highland County)
Call Heavenly Honey and Bee Removal llc at 937-661-4821 or on website at firstname.lastname@example.org
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Highland County
Eulis Blanton (Clinton County)
Ed Blanton - swarm removal in Blanchester, Clarksville, Morrow, and surrounding area - call 5132541413
Rich Stewart (Fayette County)
Gary S. Keuffer (Brown County)
Cecil Entler (Pike County)
Kelly Morse (Brown County)
Call 859-468-4560 Milford, Goshen, Fayetteville, Owensville, Loveland, Blanchester and surrounding areas
Hunter Torchick (Ross County)
Services: Swarm Removal, Cutouts (Remove Established Hives) I serve Ross and any adjacent counties. Call/Text 740-600-2221
Michael Secrest (Clinton County)
Mike Pasquale (Brown County)
Andy Dill (Fayette County)
I will travel to remove swarms in Fayette, Greene, and Clinton counties. You can contact me at (740) 606-6590
Brian Crow (Ross County)