To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Highland County (Search another county.)
Wesley Fetters (Highland County)
Call Heavenly Honey and Bee Removal llc at 937-661-4821 or on website at firstname.lastname@example.org
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Highland County
Craig Lung (Brown County)
Free swarm removal if local. I will safely remove honeybees from your structure and move them to my apiary where they can benefit nature without causing any problems for people. The difficulty level of the removal will determine the price. The inspection/consultation is free with 40 miles.
Susan Berger (Brown County)
Susan Berger Brown, Highland, Adams and Clermont Counties. 513-515-8219
Michael Secrest (Clinton County)
Cecil Entler (Pike County)
Jim Hopkins (Brown County)
Southwest Ohio 513=518=8961
Eulis Blanton (Clinton County)
Ed Blanton - swarm removal in Blanchester, Clarksville, Morrow, and surrounding area - call 5132541413
Kelly Morse (Brown County)
859-468-4560 Milford, Goshen, Fayetteville, Owensville
Andy Dill (Fayette County)
I will travel to remove swarms in Fayette, Greene, and Clinton counties. You can contact me at (740) 606-6590
Hunter Torchick (Ross County)
Services: Swarm Removal, Cutouts (Remove Established Hives) I serve Ross and any adjacent counties. Call/Text 740-600-2221
Rich Stewart (Fayette County)
Keith Giffin (Ross County)
Mike Pasquale (Brown County)
Gary S. Keuffer (Brown County)
Steve Thatcher (Adams County)
Call 9373862444. Will catch swarms within 25 miles of home.
Charles Frazier (Ross County)
Ross County Ohio 7407012427
Jeff Ridner (Brown County)
Brian Crow (Ross County)