To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Henry County (Search another county.)
Michael Hesterman (Henry County)
William Brubaker (Henry County)
I'm interested in removing swarms within a 20 mile radius of Hamler, Ohio,My cell # is 419-270-2851/home phone 419-274-8019
Laura Hetrick (Henry County)
I am interested in swarms in the Napoleon and northern Henry County area. Please call or text with a photo. 419-966-1139
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Henry County
Dwight Sawyer (Fulton County)
Call 419 875-6550
Mark Jones (Fulton County)
Craig Peffley (Williams County)
Wms & Def. Co. Cell 567-239-8694
David Veith (Lucas County)
David veith 419-349-6401 Veith@toast.net I do cut outs and get pick up swarms. I do charge if called out and they are yellow jackets.
Carole S Russell (Wood County)
Also Henry County, Call 419-261-8865
Ryan Patrick (Hancock County)
Baldridge Farms (Putnam County)
Swarm removal in Putnam and surrounding counties ,please do not call for removal of established hives. Call 419-303-5334
James Case (Lucas County)
I remove free standing swarms in the Toledo area for FREE. Established colonies may be eligible for free removal on a case-by-case basis. 317-504-8448
Brad Hibbard (Lucas County)
Brad & Stephanie Beach (Hancock County)
Brad Beach Hancock County Area 419-722-2857
Michael Horst (Lucas County)
Roger Myers (Fulton County)
I will pick up swarms in the Swanton OH area. 419 875 6399
Doug Severt (Defiance County)
Northwest Ohio from Dayton to Edgerton 937-626-3077
Marc Peugeot (Williams County)
Call or Text 4192340538. I service all of Williams County.
Paul Hoag (Lucas County)
Swarm removal in Lucas, eastern Fulton,northern Wood Counties. Call 419.340.6740
Jamie Walters (Defiance County)
Jamie Walters firstname.lastname@example.org 419.438.7335
William Sherry (Defiance County)
Call (419) 956-0032
AJ & Joy Noriega (Putnam County)
Darrin Drain (Wood County)
Southern Wood County, Northern Hancock County, Western Seneca County, Western Sandusky County 419-619-5588 Darrin Drain
Robert J. Brumbaugh (Hancock County)