To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Henry County (Search another county.)
Brad Hibbard (Henry County)
Fulton, Henry, Williams, Defiance & Western Lucas Counties 419-467-0734
William Brubaker (Henry County)
I'm interested in removing swarms within a 20 mile radius of Hamler, Ohio,My cell # is 419-270-2851/home phone 419-274-8019
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Henry County
Dwight Sawyer (Fulton County)
Call 419 875-6550
Joe and Jonathan Stillwagon (Wood County)
Wood County 419-466-6265
James Case (Lucas County)
I will remove swarms for free in Toledo as well as Lucas, Fulton and Wood, Lenawee and Monroe counties. Cutouts may be available on a case-by-case basis. 419-318-9857
Mark Jones (Fulton County)
Mark Lathrop (Wood County)
Michael Horst (Lucas County)
Brad & Stephanie Beach (Hancock County)
Brad Beach Hancock County Area 419-722-2857
Ryan Patrick (Hancock County)
Contact via email@ email@example.com Hancock and surrounding area.
David Veith (Lucas County)
David veith 419-349-6401 Veith@toast.net I do cut outs and get pick up swarms. I do charge if called out and they are yellow jackets.
Phillip Petterborg (Wood County)
Tom Muir (Wood County)
419-350-3405; firstname.lastname@example.org, Northwest Ohio Area
Jamie Walters (Defiance County)
Jamie Walters email@example.com 419.438.7335
Roger Myers (Fulton County)
I will pick up swarms in the Swanton OH area. 419 875 6399
Andrew Doboze (Putnam County)
Andrew Doboze Putnam county 812-592-3414
Danielle and Matthew Bradley (Defiance County)
NW Ohio Williams to Auaize county and Williams to Lucas county. Call me at 419-348-5517 and/or my husband at 419-202-5623
Robert J. Brumbaugh (Hancock County)
419-722-9091 - Hancock County
Paul Hoag (Lucas County)
Lucas, Wood counties 419-340-6740