To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Harrison County (Search another county.)
Robert Hooker (Harrison County)
Service Harrison County Phone 740-945-0189
Elizabeth McHam (Harrison County)
Steve Whiting (Harrison County)
Call 740-546-3335 or 740-546-4497
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Harrison County
Shane Teramana (Jefferson County)
Jefferson county and Northern Belmont county. Text or call 740-317-8908 If no answer please leave a message or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dan Andrews (Tuscarawas County)
Tuscarawas county ---- 330-243-4368
Ray Wirt (Tuscarawas County)
Rick StClair (Guernsey County)
William May (Jefferson County)
Ryan Carlisle (Tuscarawas County)
330-432-5937 Tuscarawas County and surrounding counties
Brittany Turner (Jefferson County)
Friendly bee apiary Brittany turner (Jefferson county) 740-317-0083
Tyler Waters (Tuscarawas County)
Can collect swarms from Tuscarawas and surrounding counties. Holmes, Stark, Coshocton, 330-365-0556
Joseph Kovaleski (Jefferson County)
Jefferson and Harrison County 740-632-7500
Tom Capozella (Tuscarawas County)
Bee swarm removal in Tuscarawas County. Tom Capozella @ 3304473365
Peter Ehni (Jefferson County)
Will remove swarms in S. Jefferson, E Harrison and N Belmont counties. Call 304-551-5137
John Cooper (Carroll County)
Ray Stanton (Carroll County)