To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Harrison County (Search another county.)
Ben Boles (Harrison County)
Steve Whiting (Harrison County)
Call 740-546-3335 or 740-546-4497
Robert Hooker (Harrison County)
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Harrison County
Peter Ehni (Jefferson County)
Cover Southern Jefferson and Northern Belmont counties, Cell phone 304-551-5137
Rob Jackson (Guernsey County)
Darren Leach (Belmont County)
Belmont, Monroe and Noble county 7402381370
Tyler James Waters (Tuscarawas County)
Tuscarawas, Holmes, and Stark Counties. Call 330-464-5561
Shane Teramana (Jefferson County)
Cover Jefferson and Northern Belmont counties, 740-317-8908 if no answer please leave message or email email@example.com
Ray Wirt (Tuscarawas County)
Shayne & Kim Loy (Belmont County)
Servicing Belmont & surrounding counties. (740)310-1881 if no answer please leave message.
Ryan Carlisle (Tuscarawas County)