To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Hardin County (Search another county.)
Michael Hubbell (Hardin County)
Michael Hubbell 419-673-6346 Within 25 miles of Kenton, OH Give location of swarm-tree, overhang, other and height above ground.
Austin Roby (Hardin County)
Anywhere in Hardin county, call 4196728766
David and Lelean Sprang (Hardin County)
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Hardin County
Brad & Stephanie Beach (Hancock County)
Brad Beach Hancock County Area 419-722-2857
John Smith (Allen County)
Swarm removal in Allen County, Call 555-123-2345
Art Lloyd (Logan County)
Swarm removal in Logan & Union counties 937-597-4102
Ryan Patrick (Hancock County)
Contact via email@ email@example.com Hancock and surrounding area.
Steve Seitz (Wyandot County)
Joe Linscott (Union County)
Ric Harvel (Marion County)
Marion & Morrow Counties 440.789.9434 RevRicHarvel@gmail.com Remove swarms and established hives from homes, structures, downed trees, and barns. I love to train others and do talks.
Gary Stetler (Logan County)
Call (614) 266-5553
John C Hempstood (Logan County)
Logan County Ohio (Bellefontaine) Call 937-599-4732 or 937-597-8484 (mobile)
Jeri Wenger (Hancock County)
Peter Schuler (Wyandot County)
Call cellphone 7407254874
Andy and Sharon Greene (Marion County)
Josh Combs (Union County)
Swarm and hive removal in Union and surrounding counties. Combs bee farm 937-537-1739
Robert J. Brumbaugh (Hancock County)
419-722-9091 - Hancock County
Tim Arheit (Allen County)
Swarm removal in the Allen county area. We will require a picture be submitted to identify the bees. Estimates available for hive removal/cutouts. Call 419-371-1742. http:\\www.honeyrunapiaries.com