To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Hardin County (Search another county.)
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Hardin County
Robert J. Brumbaugh (Hancock County)
Stan & Debbie Chandler (Logan County)
Logan Union,and surrounding counties, Call 937-935-3307
Ryan Patrick (Hancock County)
John C Hempstood (Logan County)
Logan County Ohio (Bellefontaine) Call 937-599-4732
Gary Stetler (Logan County)
Call (614) 266-5553
Josh Combs (Union County)
Swarm and hive removal in Union and surrounding counties. Combs bee farm 937-537-1739
Brad & Stephanie Beach (Hancock County)
Brad Beach Hancock County Area 419-722-2857
Steve Seitz (Wyandot County)
Joe Linscott (Union County)
Matthew Bice (Allen County)
Matthew, happy Hive Apiaries, 4192039249, 25 mile radius of Lima Ohio
Sharon Greene (Marion County)
John Smith (Allen County)
Swarm removal in Allen County, Call 555-123-2345
Art Lloyd (Logan County)
Swarm removal in Logan & Union counties 937-597-4102
Merrill Eggleston (Union County)
Contact by cell. 937-243-4805
Tim Arheit (Allen County)
Swarm removal in the Allen county area. We will require a picture be submitted to identify the bees. Estimates available for hive removal/cutouts. Call 419-371-1742. http:\\www.honeyrunapiaries.com