To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Hancock County (Search another county.)
Ryan Patrick (Hancock County)
Contact via email@ email@example.com Hancock and surrounding area.
Jeri Wenger (Hancock County)
Robert J. Brumbaugh (Hancock County)
419-722-9091 - Hancock County
Brad & Stephanie Beach (Hancock County)
Brad Beach Hancock County Area 419-722-2857
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Hancock County
Susan Rhodes (Seneca County)
419-619-5019 Service Fostoria and surrounding areas.
Tim Arheit (Allen County)
Swarm removal in the Allen county area. We will require a picture be submitted to identify the bees. Estimates available for hive removal/cutouts. Call 419-371-1742. http:\\www.honeyrunapiaries.com
Austin Roby (Hardin County)
Anywhere in Hardin county, call 4196728766
Dave Birkemeier (Putnam County)
Joe and Jonathan Stillwagon (Wood County)
Wood County 419-466-6265
Dylan Joseph Huntington (Seneca County)
Hancock, wood, seneca counties area or near phone :419-306-1161, I may not answer work evenings but will get back with you asap. Can also find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/TheHoneyBeeApiary
Steve Seitz (Wyandot County)
Roland and Carole Zimmerman (Seneca County)
Phillip Petterborg (Wood County)
Baldridge Farms (Putnam County)
Swarm removal in Putnam and surrounding counties ,please do not call for removal of established hives. Call 419-303-5334
Mark Lathrop (Wood County)
Brad Hibbard (Henry County)
Fulton, Henry, Williams, Defiance & Western Lucas Counties 419-467-0734
John Smith (Allen County)
Swarm removal in Allen County, Call 555-123-2345
John and Kelly Spahr (Seneca County)
Seneca County only 419.618.3173
Judith Loesch (Wood County)
Tom Muir (Wood County)
419-350-3405; firstname.lastname@example.org, Northwest Ohio Area
Mark Ernst (Seneca County)
William Brubaker (Henry County)
I'm interested in removing swarms within a 20 mile radius of Hamler, Ohio,My cell # is 419-270-2851/home phone 419-274-8019
Michael Hubbell (Hardin County)
Michael Hubbell 419-673-6346 Within 25 miles of Kenton, OH Give location of swarm-tree, overhang, other and height above ground.
Peter Schuler (Wyandot County)
Call cellphone 7407254874
David and Lelean Sprang (Hardin County)
Larry Baker (Seneca County)
Seneca County only. Call 419.937.6355
Teresa Wagoner (Wood County)
Washington county only. 304.482.6401
Andrew Doboze (Putnam County)
Andrew Doboze Putnam county 812-592-3414
Mike Soboleski (Wood County)
Removal in Wood, Lucas, Sandusky, Henry, Hancock. Call 419.494.2226