To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Hancock County (Search another county.)
Brad & Stephanie Beach (Hancock County)
Brad Beach Hancock County Area 419-722-2857
Ryan Patrick (Hancock County)
Contact via email@ email@example.com Hancock and surrounding area.
Robert J. Brumbaugh (Hancock County)
419-722-9091 - Hancock County
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Hancock County
Mark Lathrop (Wood County)
Tom Muir (Wood County)
419-350-3405; firstname.lastname@example.org, Northwest Ohio Area
Susan Rhodes (Seneca County)
419-619-5019 Service Fostoria and surrounding areas.
Joe and Jonathan Stillwagon (Wood County)
Wood County 419-466-6265
Andrew Doboze (Putnam County)
Andrew Doboze Putnam county 812-592-3414
Tim Arheit (Allen County)
Swarm removal in the Allen county area. We will require a picture be submitted to identify the bees. Estimates available for hive removal/cutouts. Call 419-371-1742. http:\\www.honeyrunapiaries.com
Roland and Carole Zimmerman (Seneca County)
Steve Seitz (Wyandot County)
John Smith (Allen County)
Swarm removal in Allen County, Call 555-123-2345
William Brubaker (Henry County)
I'm interested in removing swarms within a 20 mile radius of Hamler, Ohio,My cell # is 419-270-2851/home phone 419-274-8019
Phillip Petterborg (Wood County)
Brad Hibbard (Henry County)
Fulton, Henry, Williams, Defiance & Western Lucas Counties 419-467-0734