To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Hancock County (Search another county.)
Brad & Stephanie Beach (Hancock County)
Brad Beach Hancock County Area 419-722-2857
Robert J. Brumbaugh (Hancock County)
Ryan Patrick (Hancock County)
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Hancock County
AJ & Joy Noriega (Putnam County)
Tim Arheit (Allen County)
Swarm removal in the Allen county area. We will require a picture be submitted to identify the bees. Estimates available for hive removal/cutouts. Call 419-371-1742. http:\\www.honeyrunapiaries.com
John Smith (Allen County)
Swarm removal in Allen County, Call 555-123-2345
Darrin Drain (Wood County)
Southern Wood County, Northern Hancock County, Western Seneca County, Western Sandusky County 419-619-5588 Darrin Drain
William Brubaker (Henry County)
I'm interested in removing swarms within a 20 mile radius of Hamler, Ohio,My cell # is 419-270-2851/home phone 419-274-8019
Michael Hesterman (Henry County)
Baldridge Farms (Putnam County)
Swarm removal in Putnam and surrounding counties ,please do not call for removal of established hives. Call 419-303-5334
Carole S Russell (Wood County)
Also Henry County, Call 419-261-8865
Laura Hetrick (Henry County)
I am interested in swarms in the Napoleon and northern Henry County area. Please call or text with a photo. 419-966-1139