To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Hamilton County (Search another county.)
Carrie Driehaus (Hamilton County)
Queen City Pollinator Project Carrie Driehaus & Jenny O'Donnell 513-299-8246 email@example.com
Joseph Suhre (Hamilton County)
Deward Voss (Hamilton County)
Phillip Huckle (Hamilton County)
Fully insured. Serving greater Cincinnati area www.re-hive.com (513) 200-9049
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Hamilton County
Ralph Johnston (Butler County)
Keith Mealy (Warren County)
text or call 513-300-9559
Dennis Goetz (Warren County)
Bill Schlater (Warren County)
Bobbie & Ron Tindle (Warren County)
Ron Tindle, 513-518-0604. No cutouts in homes
Scott Wolfe (Butler County)
Halie Sullivan (Butler County)
Butler County, Warren County, Hamilton County. Swarm removal up to 15 feet. 15138081186
Kelly Morris (Warren County)
Waynesville, Centerville, Bellbrook. Call 937-776-9669
Shelly McClain (Clermont County)
Call 513-317-1289 Clermont County Swarms and Bee Removals
Maryiah Haley (Warren County)
Dale Eads (Clermont County)
Removal in the Loveland, Ohio area. Call 513-535-3347
Ben Patrick (Warren County)
Offer free removal and education to those who contact. Father and daughter team, covering Warren, Hamilton, Butler and Clinton Counties. Call 513-646-7178
Bud Wendel (Butler County)
Daniel Edwards (Clermont County)
513 752-0211 Home 513 502-5443 Cell Servicing Southwest Ohio and Northern Kentucky Looking for locations to place Swarm Traps Use Thermal Imaging Camera for Cutouts & Trapouts
Chris Creech (Butler County)
Chris 513-330-2521 or Tom 513-844-1908. Free swarm removal Butler County, Hamilton County, Preble County. NO CUTOUTS.
Amy Osborne (Clermont County)
Please Call, Swarm removal for free within Clermont Co. and the surrounding area, Cut-out evaluation are free. Call 513-909-9BEE (9233)
Geoff Hultgern (Warren County)
513 315 2084 Warren county
Amy Moore (Butler County)
Amy Moore 513.608.0792 - cell number
Kevin Kress (Butler County)
Butler County. Email, text, or call: 513.608.7550
Douglas Bentz (Warren County)
Ron Kuenle (Warren County)
Alice Craig (Warren County)
Lebanon/Waynesville/Clearcreek area. 513 932 4654 or 513 262 7460. Please leave brief message, if available I will call right back for details.
Vicki Holthaus (Clermont County)
Joe Hahn (Warren County)
Mark A Bak (Warren County)
Swarm removal within 30 miles of Lebanon, Oh. Warren County . No cutouts. Please Call 513-262-5452
Mike Smith (Butler County)
Oxford area 513-593-1259
James Stoops Sr (Butler County)
Best to call my cell; (513) 557-6218 I live in the Monroe Ohio area.