To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Hamilton County (Search another county.)
Phillip Huckle (Hamilton County)
Fully insured. Serving greater Cincinnati area www.re-hive.com (513) 200-9049
Joseph Suhre (Hamilton County)
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Hamilton County
Kevin Kress (Butler County)
Butler County. Email, text, or call: 513.608.7550
Joe Hahn (Warren County)
Shelly McClain (Clermont County)
Call 513-317-1289 Clermont County Swarms and Bee Removals
Bill Schlater (Warren County)
Amy Osborne (Clermont County)
Please Call, Swarm removal for free within Clermont Co. and the surrounding area, Cut-out evaluation are free. Call 513-909-9BEE (9233)
Ben Patrick (Warren County)
Offer free removal and education to those who contact. Father and daughter team, covering Warren, Hamilton, Butler and Clinton Counties. Call 513-646-7178
Mark A Bak (Warren County)
Swarm removal within 30 miles of Lebanon, Oh. Warren County . No cutouts. Please Call 513-262-5452
Bobbie & Ron Tindle (Warren County)
Ron Tindle, 513-518-0604. No cutouts in homes
Alice Craig (Warren County)
Lebanon/Waynesville/Clearcreek area. 513 932 4654 or 513 262 7460. Please leave brief message, if available I will call right back for details.
Scott Wolfe (Butler County)
Ron Kuenle (Warren County)
Vicki Holthaus (Clermont County)
Kelly Morris (Warren County)
Waynesville, Centerville, Bellbrook. Call 937-776-9669
Ralph Johnston (Butler County)
Mike Smith (Butler County)
Oxford area 513-593-1259