To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Fayette County (Search another county.)
Rich Stewart (Fayette County)
Andy Dill (Fayette County)
I will travel to remove swarms in Fayette, Greene, and Clinton counties. You can contact me at (740) 606-6590
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Fayette County
Bob Wheeler (Greene County)
Area: Dayton and Springfield Ohio. Call 937-830-1915
David Foubert (Greene County)
Greene County 937 475-3033
Wesley Fetters (Highland County)
Call Heavenly Honey and Bee Removal llc at 937-661-4821 or on website at firstname.lastname@example.org
Charles Frazier (Ross County)
Ross County Ohio 7407012427
Brian Crow (Ross County)
Matthew Dunham (Madison County)
Madison County 614-562-0909. No charge for swarms. Will not remove bees from within structures.
Keith Giffin (Ross County)
Don Kinsel (Greene County)
Michael Secrest (Clinton County)
Hunter Torchick (Ross County)
Services: Swarm Removal, Cutouts (Remove Established Hives) I serve Ross and any adjacent counties. Call/Text 740-600-2221
Eulis Blanton (Clinton County)
Ed Blanton - swarm removal in Blanchester, Clarksville, Morrow, and surrounding area - call 5132541413
Ray Broderick (Greene County)
Greene and Montgomery counties 937.286.5805
Terry Lieberman Smith (Greene County)
937.272.6549 Will remove swarms, not established colonies in trees or buildings.\ Greene, Montgomery, Clark, Miami
Steven Cornelli (Greene County)
Will remove swarms and established hives in Greene and surrounding counties. Call (937) 217-4997
Marianne Bishop (Greene County)
Northern Greene county (937) 879-5679
Thomas Zwayer (Pickaway County)
Will service Central Ohio area (740) 497-8556
Larry Mangan (Greene County)
Jamestown-Xenia- Cedarville Area, Call 937-716-4936
John and Cindy Clelan (Greene County)
Cindy 937-668-3316. Yellow Springs, Fairborn, Beavercreek, Enon area.
Hongmei Li-Byarly (Greene County)
The area I can help to get swarms are Greene county in trees only. contact by calling 937-376-6424.
David E. Claffey III (Pickaway County)
Orient area 614 204-3804