To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Fayette County (Search another county.)
Rich Stewart (Fayette County)
Andy Dill (Fayette County)
I will travel to remove swarms in Fayette, Greene, and Clinton counties. You can contact me at (740) 606-6590
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Fayette County
Dan O'Callaghan (Greene County)
Marianne Bishop (Greene County)
Greene County. Swarm removal. Can not remove from buildings. Call (937) 879-5679.
Joel Dodge (Madison County)
Madison county Ohio. 740-506-5544
Julianne Nesbit (Clinton County)
Contact James Nesbit at 513-748-0037
Cindy Clelan (Greene County)
Cindy 937-668-3316. Yellow Springs, Fairborn, Beavercreek, Enon area.
Matthew Dunham (Madison County)
Madison County 614-562-0909. No charge for swarms. Will not remove bees from within structures.
Dan Anderson (Highland County)
Dan Anderson 888-458-0005 Will remove swarms and established hives from structures in Highland, Adams, Brown, Clinton and Clermont. Will also consider removals in any County of southern Ohio or Northern Kentucky. Beekeeper since 2008.
Phil Porcase (Madison County)
contact me at 614 296 9572 will discuss location
Chris Ruwaldt (Greene County)
40 Miles radius around Xenia, Ohio. Call 512-638-9543
Steven Cornelli (Greene County)
Will remove swarms and established hives in Greene and surrounding counties. Call (937) 217-4997
David E. Claffey III (Pickaway County)
Terry Lieberman Smith (Greene County)
937.272.6549 Will remove swarms, not established colonies in trees or buildings
Danny Huff (Ross County)
Wesley Fetters (Highland County)
Wesley Fetters 937-661-4821 within 50 miles of Leesburg after that price goes up