To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Defiance County (Search another county.)
Doug Severt (Defiance County)
Northwest Ohio from Dayton to Edgerton 937-626-3077
William Sherry (Defiance County)
Call (419) 956-0032
Jamie Walters (Defiance County)
Jamie Walters email@example.com 419.438.7335
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Defiance County
Craig Peffley (Williams County)
Wms & Def. Co. Cell 567-239-8694
Michael Hesterman (Henry County)
AJ & Joy Noriega (Putnam County)
Baldridge Farms (Putnam County)
Swarm removal in Putnam and surrounding counties ,please do not call for removal of established hives. Call 419-303-5334
William Brubaker (Henry County)
I'm interested in removing swarms within a 20 mile radius of Hamler, Ohio,My cell # is 419-270-2851/home phone 419-274-8019
Marc Peugeot (Williams County)
Call or Text 4192340538. I service all of Williams County.
Laura Hetrick (Henry County)
I am interested in swarms in the Napoleon and northern Henry County area. Please call or text with a photo. 419-966-1139