To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Darke County (Search another county.)
Ted Mangen (Darke County)
John Hess (Darke County)
remove swarms from low hanging branches and bushes in Darke and surrounding counties . do not do cut outs. text 937-459-2684 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Gary Manos (Darke County)
Swarm removal Area: Darke, Montgomery and Preble counties. Call 937-564-2770
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Darke County
Ronald Stucke (Mercer County)
Matthew Henschen and Brette Soucie (Auglaize County)
No further than 20 minutes from New Breman. Call or email.
James Carter (Montgomery County)
Area= Northern Montgomery & Southern Miami Counties. Will not remove from behind walls or where demolition is involved. No cut outs. 937-623-1587 or email@example.com
Shaun Seitz (Mercer County)
SHAUN SEITZ 419-733-1002
Todd Barnhill (Preble County)
Call Todd and missy 937 683 9827
Dale Rothe (Auglaize County)
Auglaize, Allen , Mercer, and Shelby Co, Call 419-236-2805
Ted Duncan (Montgomery County)
Montgomery, Miami county Ph. # 937-654-2667
Robert Pearson (Mercer County)
Allen Heindel (Mercer County)
Mark Beougher (Mercer County)
Will remove swarms in Mercer, Auglaize & Van Wert Counties. Will give you a bottle of honey for a captured swarm. 419-305-8662
Adam Webber (Montgomery County)
I perform swarm removal and some cutouts in the Greater Dayton region. Call 937-470-9668
John Herlinger (Montgomery County)
Montgomery, Warren, Butler 513-208-8507
William Hayslett (Montgomery County)
Clark Brown (Preble County)
Fee may be charged if part of building or structure must be removed to access bees. Not responsible for damage caused by removal. 937.248.8742
Dan Flory (Montgomery County)
Robert Dorsten (Miami County)
Please contact me at 927-623-6562 for swarm removal. I do swarm removal for Dayton and surrounding counties including Miami, Montgomery, Greene, & Clark County
Vickie Bowman (Miami County)
Miami, Darke, Champaign, counties. 937-947-1568 937-672-0866
Don Flory (Montgomery County)
George Brown (Montgomery County)
Daniel A. White (Montgomery County)
Tim Berkenstock (Mercer County)
Mercer, Darke, and Van Wert counties. 419-852-0688 *
Mike Doseck (Auglaize County)
Mercer & Auglaize Counties. Call 419-394-4215 and leave message if no answer.
Kenneth Vallie (Montgomery County)
Service the greater Dayton area. All bees are saved, rehoused. Cell # 937-654-9113