To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Coshocton County (Search another county.)
William & Bernice Caplinger (Coshocton County)
Shannon Caplinger 740-502-4635 Free Swarm Removal
Dick Mullet (Coshocton County)
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Coshocton County
Ray Wirt (Tuscarawas County)
Benjamin Hershberger (Holmes County)
Holmes or surrounding county\s only Call Ben @ 330-465-7747
Tim Kaiser (Knox County)
Will remove swarms in Knox and Licking Counties. Ph#740-398-3701 Leave message for I am hard of hearing. I check messages often.
Larry Gamble (Muskingum County)
Muskingum County Area only 740-607-2671
Krista Howard (Knox County)
Gambier/Mt. Vernon Locations Only
Tyler James Waters (Tuscarawas County)
Tuscarawas, Holmes, and Stark Counties. Call 330-464-5561
Jeff Rohrer (Muskingum County)
Call 740.849.2943. No charge for swarm collection. Cut-outs negotiable. Please do not spray bees, if you have already, before I get there an additional charge will apply.
Ralph Jutte (Licking County)
Swarm removal in Licking and surrounding counties. Call 740-877-1190
Zac Coffing (Knox County)
Mahlon Lapp (Holmes County)
Holmes and Wayne County - Mahlon Lapp 330-231-6804 or 1 740-485-6955
Terry Steiner (Holmes County)
Joe Bailey (Licking County)
Joe Bailey 740-586-3149
Edwin Michael McCardel (Knox County)
Knox County 740-599-6614
Meghan Schedwin (Licking County)
Licking, Franklin County 614-402-2835
Rob Jackson (Guernsey County)
Pauyl & Crystal Harrison (Licking County)
Philip Nestor (licking County)
Text or call 614-332-8094 for swarms or cutouts in Licking, Franklin, Muskingum counties.
Tony Coury (Muskingum County)
John Coffman, Sr. (Knox County)
Knox, Licking, Franklin, Delaware, and Morrow County John - 740-358-3263 Text/Voice John@HTC24.com
Ryan Carlisle (Tuscarawas County)