To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Coshocton County (Search another county.)
Dick Mullet (Coshocton County)
30 miles from home, Call 7408243915
Michael Perkins (Coshocton County)
Coshocton, Muskingum, and Licking. 740-610-5817 *
William & Bernice Caplinger (Coshocton County)
Shannon Caplinger 740-502-4635 Free Swarm Removal
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Coshocton County
Edwin Michael McCardel (Knox County)
Knox County 740-599-6614
Benjamin Hershberger (Holmes County)
Holmes or surrounding county\s only Call Ben @ 330-465-7747
Zac Coffing (Knox County)
Krista Howard (Knox County)
Gambier/Mt. Vernon Locations Only
Philip Nestor (licking County)
Text or call 614-332-8094 for swarms or cutouts in Licking, Franklin, Muskingum counties.
Jeff Rohrer (Muskingum County)
Call 740.849.2943. No charge for swarm collection. Cut-outs negotiable. Please do not spray bees, if you have already, before I get there an additional charge will apply.
Mahlon Lapp (Holmes County)
Holmes and Wayne County - Mahlon Lapp 330-231-6804 or 1 740-485-6955
John Coffman, Sr. (Knox County)
Knox, Licking, Franklin, Delaware, and Morrow County John - 740-358-3263 Text/Voice John@HTC24.com
Dan Andrews (Tuscarawas County)
Ralph Jutte (Licking County)
Swarm removal in Licking and surrounding counties. Call 740-877-1190
Tony Coury (Muskingum County)
Meghan Schedwin (Licking County)
Licking, Franklin County 614-402-2835
Tyler James Waters (Tuscarawas County)
Tuscarawas, Holmes, and Stark Counties. Call 330-464-5561
Ray Wirt (Tuscarawas County)
Tom Capozella (Tuscarawas County)
Call 330-447-3365 for swarm removal in Tuscarawas County. Tom Capozella
Terry Eddy (Licking County)
Tim Kaiser (Knox County)
Will remove swarms in Knox and Licking Counties. Ph#740-398-3701 Leave message for I am hard of hearing. I check messages often.
Joe Bailey (Licking County)
Joe Bailey 740-586-3149
Dan Longstreth (Licking County)
Will remove swarms within 50 miles of Heath Ohio. Will also do cutouts within 50 miles of Heath Ohio. Please call me at 740-348-6528.
Rob Jackson (Guernsey County)
Larry Gamble (Muskingum County)
Muskingum County Area only Cell 740-607-2671 home 740-674-5044
Ryan Carlisle (Tuscarawas County)
330-432-5937 Tuscarawas County and surrounding counties