To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Clinton County (Search another county.)
Michael Secrest (Clinton County)
Eulis Blanton (Clinton County)
Ed Blanton - swarm removal in Blanchester, Clarksville, Morrow, and surrounding area - call 5132541413
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Clinton County
John and Cindy Clelan (Greene County)
Cindy 937-668-3316. Yellow Springs, Fairborn, Beavercreek, Enon area.
Mark A Bak (Warren County)
Swarm removal within 30 miles of Lebanon, Oh. Warren County . No cutouts. Please Call 513-262-5452
Ron Kuenle (Warren County)
David Foubert (Greene County)
Greene County 937 475-3033
Shelly McClain (Clermont County)
Call 513-317-1289 Clermont County Swarms and Bee Removals
Joe Hahn (Warren County)
Vicki Holthaus (Clermont County)
Bobbie & Ron Tindle (Warren County)
Ron Tindle, 513-518-0604. No cutouts in homes
Steven Cornelli (Greene County)
Will remove swarms and established hives in Greene and surrounding counties. Call (937) 217-4997
Marianne Bishop (Greene County)
Northern Greene county (937) 879-5679
Andy Dill (Fayette County)
I will travel to remove swarms in Fayette, Greene, and Clinton counties. You can contact me at (740) 606-6590
Larry Mangan (Greene County)
Jamestown-Xenia- Cedarville Area, Call 937-716-4936
Mike Pasquale (Brown County)
Kelly Morris (Warren County)
Waynesville, Centerville, Bellbrook. Call 937-776-9669
Bob Wheeler (Greene County)
Area: Dayton and Springfield Ohio. Call 937-830-1915
Amy Osborne (Clermont County)
Please Call, Swarm removal for free within Clermont Co. and the surrounding area, Cut-out evaluation are free. Call 513-909-9BEE (9233)
Rich Stewart (Fayette County)
Alice Craig (Warren County)
Lebanon/Waynesville/Clearcreek area. 513 932 4654 or 513 262 7460. Please leave brief message, if available I will call right back for details.
Bill Schlater (Warren County)
Wesley Fetters (Highland County)
Call Heavenly Honey and Bee Removal llc at 937-661-4821 or on website at email@example.com
Ray Broderick (Greene County)
Greene and Montgomery counties 937.286.5805
Terry Lieberman Smith (Greene County)
937.272.6549 Will remove swarms, not established colonies in trees or buildings.\ Greene, Montgomery, Clark, Miami
Don Kinsel (Greene County)
Ben Patrick (Warren County)
Offer free removal and education to those who contact. Father and daughter team, covering Warren, Hamilton, Butler and Clinton Counties. Call 513-646-7178
Gary S. Keuffer (Brown County)
Kelly Morse (Brown County)
Call 859-468-4560 Milford, Goshen, Fayetteville, Owensville, Loveland, Blanchester and surrounding areas