To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Clark County (Search another county.)
Tim Shouvlin (Clark County)
Tom & Fran Davidson (Clark County)
Call 937-271-4023 or 937-609-0956
Timothy Shouvlin (Clark County)
Call (937) 206-3935
John Clarkson (Clark County)
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Clark County
Adam Webber (Montgomery County)
I perform swarm removal and some cutouts in the Greater Dayton region. Call 937-470-9668
Chris Ruwaldt (Greene County)
40 Miles radius around Xenia, Ohio. Call 512-638-9543
Robert Dorsten (Miami County)
Please contact me at 927-623-6562 for swarm removal. I do swarm removal for Dayton and surrounding counties including Miami, Montgomery, Greene, & Clark County
John Herlinger (Montgomery County)
Montgomery, Warren, Butler 513-208-8507
James Carter (Montgomery County)
Area= Northern Montgomery & Southern Miami Counties. Will not remove from behind walls or where demolition is involved. No cut outs. 937-623-1587 or email@example.com
Phil Porcase (Madison County)
contact me at 614 296 9572 will discuss location
Marianne Bishop (Greene County)
Greene County. Swarm removal. Can not remove from buildings. Call (937) 879-5679.
Chuck Lippencott (Champaign County)
Chuck Lippencott will do swarm removal Champaign Co. 1 937-215-0909
Dan Flory (Montgomery County)
Daniel A. White (Montgomery County)
Don Flory (Montgomery County)
George Brown (Montgomery County)
Rusty Strader (Champaign County)
Swarm removal in Champaign county. Call 937-673-1514
Dan O'Callaghan (Greene County)
Joel Dodge (Madison County)
Madison county Ohio. 740-506-5544
Cindy Clelan (Greene County)
Cindy 937-668-3316. Yellow Springs, Fairborn, Beavercreek, Enon area.
Terry Lieberman Smith (Greene County)
937.272.6549 Will remove swarms, not established colonies in trees or buildings
Ted Duncan (Montgomery County)
Montgomery, Miami county Ph. # 937-654-2667
Vickie Bowman (Miami County)
Miami, Darke, Champaign, counties. 937-947-1568 937-672-0866
Don Bunn (Champaign County)
Swarm capture and removal. By using thermal imaging technology I can find and then remove established hives from inside of buildings and walls. Call or text Don, 937-631-9219. I cover a 35-mile radius around Urbana Ohio.
Steven Cornelli (Greene County)
Will remove swarms and established hives in Greene and surrounding counties. Call (937) 217-4997
Matthew Dunham (Madison County)
Madison County 614-562-0909. No charge for swarms. Will not remove bees from within structures.
Kenneth Vallie (Montgomery County)
Service the greater Dayton area. All bees are saved, rehoused. Cell # 937-654-9113
Kim Nelson (Champaign County)
Swarms within 30 miles of Mechanicsburg Ohio. 614-290-8746
Tim Grissom (Champaign County)
Home number is 937-465-9001. Champaign, Logan and western Union Counties only.
William Hayslett (Montgomery County)