To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Champaign County (Search another county.)
Chuck Lippencott (Champaign County)
Chuck Lippencott will do swarm removal Champaign Co. 1 937-215-0909
Audra Bean (Champaign County)
Mike Reuber (Champaign County)
Rusty Strader (Champaign County)
Swarm removal in Champaign county. Call 937-673-1514
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Champaign County
Tom & Fran Davidson (Clark County)
Call 937-271-4023 or 937-609-0956
Mike Francis (Shelby County)
Scott Taylor (Clark County)
Russell Felter (Clark County)
Gary Stetler (Logan County)
Call (614) 266-5553
Joe Linscott (Union County)
Timothy Shouvlin (Clark County)
Call (937) 206-3935
Matthew Dunham (Madison County)
Madison County 614-562-0909. No charge for swarms. Will not remove bees from within structures.
Chrystal Reese (Miami County)
Rich Creech (Miami County)
Timothy Ray (Miami County)
Tim Shouvlin (Clark County)
Swarm removal Clark County, Oh. (937) 206-3935
Art Lloyd (Logan County)
Swarm removal in Logan & Union counties 937-597-4102
John Clarkson (Clark County)
Josh Combs (Union County)
Swarm and hive removal in Union and surrounding counties. Combs bee farm 937-537-1739
John C Hempstood (Logan County)
Logan County Ohio (Bellefontaine) Call 937-599-4732 or 937-597-8484 (mobile)
William Dillow (Clark County)
William Kohl (Clark County)
Vickie Bowman (Miami County)
Miami, Darke, Champaign, counties. 937-947-1568 937-672-0866