To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Butler County (Search another county.)
Scott Wolfe (Butler County)
Mike Smith (Butler County)
Oxford area 513-593-1259
Ralph Johnston (Butler County)
Kevin Kress (Butler County)
Butler County. Email, text, or call: 513.608.7550
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Butler County
Clark Brown (Preble County)
Fee may be charged if part of building or structure must be removed to access bees. Not responsible for damage caused by removal. 937.248.8742
Alice Craig (Warren County)
Lebanon/Waynesville/Clearcreek area. 513 932 4654 or 513 262 7460. Please leave brief message, if available I will call right back for details.
James Carter (Montgomery County)
Area= Northern Montgomery & Southern Miami Counties. Will not remove from behind walls or where demolition is involved. No cut outs. 937-623-1587 or email@example.com
William Hayslett (Montgomery County)
George Brown (Montgomery County)
Don Flory (Montgomery County)
Ted Duncan (Montgomery County)
Montgomery, Miami county Ph. # 937-654-2667
Bobbie & Ron Tindle (Warren County)
Ron Tindle, 513-518-0604. No cutouts in homes
Ben Patrick (Warren County)
Offer free removal and education to those who contact. Father and daughter team, covering Warren, Hamilton, Butler and Clinton Counties. Call 513-646-7178
Jeff Pansing (Montgomery County)
Joe Hahn (Warren County)
Joseph Suhre (Hamilton County)
Jeanie Doe (Montgomery County)
Adam Webber (Montgomery County)
I perform swarm removal and some cutouts in the Greater Dayton region. Call 937-470-9668
Jay & Linda Fry (Preble County)
Mark A Bak (Warren County)
Swarm removal within 30 miles of Lebanon, Oh. Warren County . No cutouts. Please Call 513-262-5452
Ron Kuenle (Warren County)
Daniel A. White (Montgomery County)
Montgomery, Miami, Greene, Clark counties, 937.233.5603
Todd Barnhill (Preble County)
Call Todd and missy 937 683 9827
Phillip Huckle (Hamilton County)
Fully insured. Serving greater Cincinnati area www.re-hive.com (513) 200-9049
Kelly Morris (Warren County)
Waynesville, Centerville, Bellbrook. Call 937-776-9669
Bill Schlater (Warren County)
Dan Flory (Montgomery County)